KENDAMA: What are you seshing today?

No, never gave it a fair try. I throw yo and flip begleri. I just didn’t realize when I first joined the forum that there was more than yo-yo going on here so accidentally cross posted a few times

Country Boy brewing, are you in KY?

1 Like

Send me your addy if you want and I’ll send you one to jam!

Close… TN!

Oh! I’m from around Lexington, KY. Where country boy brewing is. Just got surprised when I saw that.

1 Like

Yep we have it in TN too. :slight_smile:
Oh yeah… been there many times. Ale8one! Loved climbing in the Red River and chillin at Miguel’s for years!

Sweet offer and much appreciated! But it’s not my time yet :pray:

We’re not happy until you’re not happy! *<B{Q>

That’s cool man. Never thought I’d see ale8one posted up here. Hahahaha!

You should’ve seen some of the climbers when they came back to camp from the Ale8one factory tour! They went all-in buying and wearing the hat, shirt or hoodie, pants, socks and all!

Wow! Hahahaha!

Lk Standard.

The LK standard again!!!

Today’s jam! DWI walnut zawa mod. Been really into kendama lately. Actually been doing #28trickslater on this ken. Only 3 days left.image

2 Likes

7 Likes

Nice, how do you like the GT-E1? They look so good I almost picked one up, but I have too many kendamas already lol.

Its fantastic. My kendama collection is pretty modest so it was easier to justify.

RWB match weight in the classic Ozora shape. I believe irrc this was an experiment and tribute by RWB. Having just unboxed my ken’s and yo’s recently this lightweight setup was a pleasant surprise to jam.

4 Likes

Jamming this DWI purple people eater ken. image

5 Likes

the only kendama i have is the catchy air but when I go to nationals I’m going to get a wooden one but I don’t know which one to get yet I want a budget one so if you have any ideas please let me know (I would like a sweets kendama so maybe the sweets prime let me know if its any good)

@Legit_yoyostrings A sweets prime would be perfect for a beginner. I would recommend checking if your local target has sweets in stock. The sweets kendamas in target are currently the best priced kendama on the market rn and they slay super hard.

2 Likes

Jamming the kaiju today.

3 Likes