Gnarwhal 2 Yoyo Review. 2nd Review.

The Yo-Yo’s History:

The Gnarwhal 2 released at November 22, 2013. This yoyo is the sequel to the first in the series, the Gnarwhal 1. Recently Adam Brewster released a video showcasing this yoyo for its new release.

This is my quick review.

Specs:
Diameter: 53.15 mm / 2.09 inches
Width: 43.35 mm / 1.70 inches
Gap Width: 4.22 mm / .16 inches
Weight: 65.8 grams
Bearing Size: Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)
Response: CLYW Snow Tires

Pros and cons:

PROS: This response system. I can’t get enough of it. Some people like the old, flowable silicon, but the snow tires are exceptional. The shape is amazing too, great. It has a nice feel coming into 65.8 grams.

Cons: Im sorry, but the only con has to be the bearing. It doesn’t sleep for the longest. But it brings a great pack when doing long tricks.

The engraving: I love this engraving, as shown above it shows a cute gnarwhal up the face of the yoyo. On the other side is a horn with 2 wieners on it.

Play: This yoyo can bring some heat onto the table, it is quick on the string, fast and overall great. It can handle most you throw at it. Overall CLYW did a great job with this. It has a V shape from what I can tell and is exceptional with grinds. I mean it. This is amazing for grinds.

Another thing to add to this is that it isn’t small, nor big. It is medium sized. Overall I would definitely pick this up!

Please post commenting how I did :slight_smile:

It’s pretty good but I would expand the “play” section a bit more, and maybe talk about the finish, and more about the shape, and maybe the differences between the Gnar 1 and the Gnar 2.

I don’t have the gnarwhal 1 but I will expand. Thanks!