Va State Yoyo contest info and roll call

I should be there. If you have trouble finding me, just look for the coolest 90’s inspired haircut. That’ll most likely be me. :wink:

I’ll definitely be there, I’ll be the guy in the sorry yoyo co shirt with dreads lol

I will be there with a Pulsar T-shirt on. :slight_smile:

its official i am going!!! i will be bringing all my yoyos (and i have some good ones in there) Plus im going donw for the day!!! and it will be awesome!!!

I will be there. Look for the floundering pre-lim.

hahaha! probably the same with me but, i have gotten really good over the past year so hopefully i will place higher than 20th which, is what i got last year.

I will be there running the YoYoExpert Booth!!! ^0^/

Come by and say Hello!..and show me your Bestest Trick!!! : )

-Eric

the i most certainly will been working on some new stuff anyways.

Ill be there supporting TSYC!

sweet been wanting to try a TSYC anyways!!!

Well I won’t be making it, unless my car magically fixes itself.

That is highly unfortunate. is there a way the car get fixed? Also is there a way to carpool with someone?

I am short on $$$ atm.

what part of VA are you from? if its the northern part then maybe i can talk to my dad about taking a small detour to pick you up cause i am coming from MD.

I’m in Nc

oooh then i guess i cant do that… :-[

I may just come to spectate. I’ve been yoyoing for about half a year, now, and i’m living in Charlottesville(UVA student), about an hour away. How’s parking/getting into the venue, and that sort of stuff?

its not bad its a giant parking lot, and its fairly easy to find

hey man i have a friend going there from SC maybe he will help ya out

alright im going see you guys tomorrow i will be wearing a purple plaid shirt, YYE T shirt, and jeans. BTW i will be that girl there with short hair so… yeah ;D