Any Musicians Out There??

It might sound corny but try “Turkey in the Straw”.
Of course the best I could do with a violin was to play a few scales.

Thank you for the suggestion Alecto~! :slight_smile: I will take this into consideration

ooh i had forgotten about jigs and irish music… thats always a big hit… especially when you can play it faster…

Hahaha thanks for the suggestion; although, I forgot to mention that I believe these children are 3rd graders so you can take that into consideration. Thank you

That sounds fun to play! I also forgot to mention the skill I can play at. I’m equivalent to a musician in college even though I’m in high school so I can play anything from Capriccio Espagnol, Op. 34 by Rimsky-Korsakov to any movie score such as Star Trek!

then you should be able to do jigs, celctic, and good ol western music… which i think will be a hit.

Guitar and drums are what kept away from Yo-Yos during a good majority of 2012-2013 and entirely during 2014. Just got back into throwing this year, and now I’m trying to juggle practicing all three skills.

Yo-yoing is similar to drumming and guitar because on all 3 you have to work on your rhythm.

Me too haha I have been focusing on music more because its what I want to pursue

I broke my dominant hands wrist and now I can’t play any instruments for a month :weary:

I play two instruments, yoyo, game with friends and still have time for a life…it’s called time management.
If I can do it you can too…

Been meaning to pick up a Bass for quite a while now in addition to my many guitars. I (kind of) sing too. I like playing prog rock/metal, and listen to most genres of rock and quite a few metal genres.

I picked up bass rn because I can play it with my broken wrist in the meantime because I can play guitar or anything else for that matter. I also play progressive/melodic metal and djent

I play electric guitar and acoustic guitar.

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboard, tambourine and weird noise makers. Not very well but with plenty of volume 8)

Weird noise makers lol. I wonder if there are any professionals :slight_smile:

me and a friend tonight sat at a piano and wrote part of a song… unfortunately neither of us wrote the music down… and im moving next friday and probably wont see him again.

I am no longer professional but I either made my living or supplemented it for many years. I bet you could find a lot of us on this site.

I’m Picking up bass clarinet! super excited! Now i can sound super low and awesome!