Any Musicians Out There??

I Play a little Piano but what I am proud of is Hand drums. I personally own a Djembe But I also like the Cajon, My dream is to get a space drum… but those are a little more then expensive…

Bass and guitar. Mostly play old rock songs

Ive been playing concert marimba for many years, and also do alot of general percussion work

I use to enjoy playing mallets but I got out of practice but then I always preferred timpani.

1 Like

i will be attending the manhattan school of music next year!!!

Congratulation’s! I am sure it will be a great experience.

Yeah, I like to sing and play guitar and ukulele. I have a couple videos here https://m.youtube.com/user/JopidiaOfficial?
But you got me thinking… I’m going to create a looping yoyo that makes music when you throw it… somehow…

Music created by the yoyo’s spin and kinetic/potential energy? I wanna try! :smiley:

I’m on a band trip! Yay! I’ll let you know how well we did later award ceremony is,soon!

Have fun! Where to?

Myrtle beach!!

Bagpiper Here…

That is awesome! How did you even get into bag piping?

Do you play in a pipe band?
I was Drum Sgt. with a really good band for several years and it was a lot of fun.

Back in 1992 to 1994 I was in Rosie O Gradies in Orlando Florida. I haven’t been in a band since. I’ve been looking for a band but I honestly don’t know how id have the time to be in one with my current life workload, so I continue to keep playing for myself.

I made friends with someone in a band, he shoved a practice changed in my face and I learned a tune in about 20 minutes. He said I was a natural. If anyone is interested in learning, it’s easier to find teachers than you think!

I do not play anything but I want to learn to play the piano…

Make the difficult look easy and the simple look stunning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiyZRcdpbSE

Gotta be a maniac to play Prokofiev properly.

Decent place to ask this, but I have been learning the bass Guitar for about a month and a half now, Just had my first gig last weekend. Does anyone have any song suggestions with great bass solo’s in them?

Piano and bell choir :o

I just got home from playing for FSU’s graduation (as I have for the past 16 years). If you have never done it before it is very tiring.