Pacific Available to Preorder!!

Reefguy approves the name.

Am I the only one who took the name as Old English for holiday/festival <heahtid

Idk about others, but my stuff took lots of thought and emotion

We at High Tide yoyos would just like to address some of the things you guys have been pointing out. Yes we are another “sea” yoyo company, for good reason. Both the owners grew up on the ocean, specifically the pacific. It also ties in with a japanese theme as Japan is known for its harsh ocean weather. One of the owners is, yes half japanese. We are not copying anyone, we believe this idea, theme , name fits perfectly with us. As with the design. This sketch up is still in its very early stage, there will be changes. Again we were not trying to copy them. I have had this design/idea before those said yoyos were even released. We are not interested in negative comments. We would though love constructive critiscm and ideas.

, HighTideYoyos

1 Like

well said

If it’s something you want to do, then do it. Just realize that by putting your stuff out there,you are exposing yourself to the masses and running a successful business of any type is hard and it takes thick skin. You can’t expect everyone to play nicely. It’ll be your job to wade through the mess and interpret the criticism for yourself.

So I guess this is the generic excuse?

Just deal with it…

This comes with the territory…

Unless you have figured out how to change the behavior of the masses, then yes, you just deal with it. I get it, the yoyo community is smaller, etc, but come on… People have been acting this was for a long time. Have you ever tried to run anything like a restaurant? Anything where people will tear you apart online? You can’t open your doors and hang up a big sign that says “nobody go online line and say mean things about us being like another business or how we aren’t original.” You can take it and try to change, or stick to your guns.

Well technically, infinity is a concept, so you equation is both mathematically, and scientifically incorrect.

what are you talking about? rosenberg is the only one being realistic in this thread.

Well technically, a mango cant crossbreed with a giraffe, and have an offspring with brown spots

Tropic Spins, Radical Seas, now High Tide.

3 way collab on the rise? (:

Edit: (in order of origin) RS, TS, high tide

Wouldn’t that be awesome!

Hopefully you guys can make a radical yo yo that’s spins that’s price isn’t too high
I’m terrible.

Well technically TropicSpins isn’t nautical based. Tropic (tropical) pertaining to areas in the tropics. First yoyo - capricorn - tropic of capricorn - not technically nautical based, but somewhat nautical based.

^that was terrible but whatever lol

With all the start up companies popping up, it just gets harder and harder to succeed in this.

Don’t you ever give up High Tide.

I have a really nice feeling about this company and what it has to offer. I understand the criticism can get to your head, but just show them all how awesome you’re gonna be. So few people have the courage to create a yoyo business, to create a yoyo that they want on the market. Instead of waiting for your dream yoyo to come along, you just made it. And that is a blessing so few people can say they have achieved. I myself am so freaking lucky to have done so myself, and the feeling you get when live finally accomplished everything…

Don’t give this dream up. To turn dreams I to realities is the humanity of our race, and there is nothing wrong with sharing it with the world.

Amen

Thank you for all your kind words! We will never give up, this is our dream and no one can take that away from us. Enough of that emotional stuff! We would love feed back! On our overal company, the pacific design or anything else you think of! Thanks!

u wot m8
(add the “up”)