Video Lesson Coach

Thanks for the info. I think it says something that he doesn’t seem to have the need to see his name plastered all over everything as well.

excellently worded.

He’s a really nice and humble guy :slight_smile:

Yeah…, this site really is helpful and has most certainly helped me in oh’ing the refine of my skills. Andre is a really good Thrower and I am definitely on YYE’s Bandjywagon. I don’t know if I would have kept Yo-Yoing if communities like this weren’t around, the videos helped me learn Boingy Boing, Kamikaze, Gyroscopic Flop, and most recently, Darth Vader.

Correction, if there’s a list of 1 yoyoers you just have to know, Andre would be on that list.

1 Like

André here! I actually decided to build a ‘separate’ account so that people can identify when I am posting versus my team (for YoYoExpert product announcements, etc).

Let me know if you have any questions for me! Happy to answer. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Whoa nice to see you!

0PER4T1ON D4RKM8G1C UND3RGR0UND
darkmagic 4a ftw

Hey André. Just want to say thanks for this awesome resource! If it weren’t for your videos I would still be rockin’ the cradle… and how boring is that?! Great forum, great videos, and great store! Thanks for adding to an already awesome community.

Much appreciated. ;D

1 Like

What a throwback, my first high end throw was a gold Trinity four or five years ago.

Thank you very much, for making an appearance, André!

I appreciate that, and it shows genuine interest in the community to take time to post with us. It’s also very gracious of you to invite questions.

Nicely done.

Hey Andre? Does this mean your going to be goofing off with more of the forum members now? Just curious.

Hey Andre question how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood

We do have some fun plans for our forum community here going into 2015. I should definitely be around more off and on. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good question! Go play yo-yo. There are some mysteries in life that will always remain unanswered. ;D

2 Likes

I just wanna say THANK YOU for everything! You’re the best André!
Oh yeah, and where are those new tutorials you were hinting to on Instagram right before nats?

Videos are coming along great! We are pretty much through editing - just getting through holiday season rush - I would expect early 2015 release with more throughout the year too.

5 Likes

Hey Andre with the new videos coming will there be more 5a videos coming too

Nothing ‘immediately’ - but it is definitely something we plan to do more with at some point.

1 Like