Tennis Players

Anyone else on the forums play Tennis?

I got into it about a year and a half ago and it’s really fun! Between tennis and yoyoing I can’t decide what I like more.

I use a Steam and a Juice 100L with Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour at 56 lbs in both.

My first and last day of tennis… i nailed the coach between the legs and got an hour detention, for laughing disrespectfully. It was totally worth it.

1 Like

Been playing tennis for about 5 years. Was #3 on my HS team last year as a freshmen.

I also use the Wilson Steam

I’ve played tennis once or twice but I don’t do it regularly.

I know that I’m a bit too late lol.
I’ve been playing tennis since I was 4, now I am 17, I really love it, like, more than anything else.
I train several hours a day, all day, every day, I’m homeschooled. Is it worth it? Definetely.
Lamely I couldn’t play so much this year since I had surgery on my wrist(which made me forget about yoyos for a while too), but now I’m back and ready to wreak havoc once again ;).

I play tennis a few times a year for fun, but that’s about it. You guys would get a lot of laughs watching me :stuck_out_tongue:

I play with a couple of friends from time to time…we spend more time chasing the ball than hitting it!

Wilson Steam was king