2014 YoYoExpert Winter Giveaway is here!

3 packs of cards so far and nothing I have a package coming tomorrow so im hoping for something gonna place another order on Wednesday

so far 4 packs of cards and nothing placing another order in a few i got soooooo much more string now because of this contest

This is such a cool idea that yye is doing for us! Man, they always take care of their customers. And they’re all such great prizes too! You really can’t go wrong with any of them. All of them are awesome, and most of all, free (if you win of course)!

Good luck to all, especially to me, lol :slight_smile: Great Work YYE!

1 Like

If i got the grand prize i would just get a dazzler…

Out of stock.

Just ordered 102 bucks worth of stuff but no yoyo’s, got some strings, ct bearing, medium sized bag, yoyo belt clip holder, some response pads, and multi tool. That adds up to 3 packets and 9 trading cards. I hope I win at least something… number 1 grand prize would be nice, but anything and I’ll be happy because I’ve never won any type of events or giveaways like this in my life before.

Me neither. If I got $500 I would probably get one or two yoyos that I want to try/have and the rest bearings and stuff :slight_smile:

What is the cheapest thing on here…

Good Luck!

Yay! Lots of string for my invisible Spin Top! If I can find it

That makes it about $1 a card.

so far i have spent 184.64 trying to win something in this contest

I would never keep on buying stuff in hopes that I’ll win something. #gambling

I just buy something nice, and if I win, whoohoo! But if not, whatevs.

This is how I feel. However I’ve got several things I will be buying, so the contest is a nice bonus to be trying for :slight_smile:

1 Like

All the stuff I bought from this website just now totals to 102 or 107 shipped. Those are items that I need, such as Center Trac bearing, total of 200 Kitty Strings, YoyoExpert medium yoyo bag, YoyoFactory belt clip holder, Yoyo multi tool, and a couple of response pads. The thing is, I only bought it from YoyoExpert because of the Winter Giveaway event, otherwise I would have bought all these from my local Yoyo equipment store - Despite buying locally means being a couple dollars more expensive for everything I just listed plus tax.

If anyone wins, be sure to say it here! (Unless YYE keeps you silent just to keep the surprise going until the end, which will encourage more buying… :D)

shipping for me is :
less than 50$: 10$ shipping
50 to 100$:30

i can’t imagine 500$ so if i ever happen to win,i hope it comes with free shiping or i’m gonna have to wait to get enough money ;D

This is where I’m at on this thing. My dad has requested a Kendama for Christmas so I ordered him a Kendama USA Classic. I’ll be glad to see the joy on his face, but I’d also be glad to have one of those Grand Prizes.

If I were to win the $500…

TMBR: Sullivan and lovejoy
OUT: just for fun (multiples), acorn
Tom Kuhn: Optic Star, RD-1 in black and natural, a couple Lightnings and an SB-4.
Probably another Hildy Bros. Purpleheart or 2 as well.
I’d probably spend the rest on cotton strings.

“Oh son it even came with trading cards?? Sweet! Thanks!”

opens “I think I’ve won something…”

“Darn dad, looks like they forgot to send your trading cards!”

While I’m hunched in the corner like…“my precious…”

5 Likes

just placed my 5th order since this contest has started before this contest is over i know I’m gonna end up placing well over 10 orders