MonkeyfingeR CaesaR GiveawaY "Link inside"

The evil-yo does have a vary similar shape, but it is just a bit more tapered, and tiny bit, which really makes all the difference. And the Lesula, I not even going to touch ont ;D .
Btw, idk how I didn’t notice this right away, but the Caesar has a very similar shape to the OD Gradiant?

it definitely does show similar shape, the weight distribution is of course diffrent though, ive seen alot of these…inverse rounded V shaped wing models lately XD,its definitely been a shape thats been well oriented into competition lvl throws,so of course chris (aiming at a comp lvl yoyo) would adapt this shape into MFD. did you happen to get your silverback tiger buddy?

No silver back :-\
I was planning on picking one up after the holidays when I had some extra cash at my disposal.
But they absolutely flew off the shelves so I doubt I will be able to get one.

awwww that sux buddy, yea they did indeed fly off the shelves,i checked maybe kklike 5 hours after they dropped,and there were just 2 left then next day they were alll gone. i knew they would sell fast,wish i wouldve had the money ready,o well maybe the next run for the both of us.:wink:

Yeah my family is just so big I really wasn’t able to squeeze in a pricey gift for myself this time of the year lol.
I know another store still has a few. I just hope they can keep them for the next few weeks

gifts were indeed my problem as well XD i have a pretty large family myself.i have to spend mucho money after christmas as well X_X but on yoyo related things XD

I’m pretty content with having been able to atleast throw it, and not only throw it but before it was even released! ;D
Ray really liked the direction I took and wants me on bored for the next release, so expect more gieaways! ;D

thats really cool dude, Ray seemss to be a really awesome guy,so thats pretty cool for him to give you a spot on advertising for their work man,representing a company thats all about fun and good times,cant fuddsge with that, ill be around for every one XD

Okay guys, I know by now you probaly think I backed out on the giveaway, but to be honestly I have been holding out to hold this giveaway on another site. Which site? I’m not going to make it that easy for you. Just keep an eye on your yoyonews and social media for a brand new site launching tomorrow “Friday feb 6”
That is where you will find me :wink: good luck

So just go to the site tomorrow and well know what to do?

Yup, go to the review portion or the site and watch the video review, instructions at the end.

What video and what website?

Keep an eye on yoyo news for a site that will be launching tomorrow :wink:
It will be the MonkeyFinger ceasar review by “Moody Yo” (my YouTube SN)

Wait so you’re making the website? Or is it on some other yoyo site

Not mine

I have been checking yoyonews all day and have seen nothing!!!1

Me neither :wink:

Okay, so the last hint was pretty straight forward.
So I’ll just come out with it, yoyoskills.com
The review is posted up on the front page.
At this time the video is un-posted so yoyoskills is the only place hosting the link
Good luck!

Is anybody else having problems writing a review?