The five best yoyo right now ?

I was talking about 1a and asking a general opinion

I think when people ask what the “best yoyo” is they are referring to “best performance.” I think it is generally agreed that the draupnir is the best yoyo. The difficult part is naming four others :stuck_out_tongue:

Just making sure this thread doesn’t get sidetracked: Don’t say “there isn’t a best yoyo; it’s all preference”. That isn’t what this thread is about.

I might agree with the top 3. Irony and checkmate maybe not. I’ve never even heard of the checkmate before. I’ve heard of the CZM8 though.

We must not forget about the Triumph though. Everybody I’ve talked to about it has solidly picked it over the barracuda, and the barracuda has a pretty good track record.

They are IMO.
Draupnir.
Anglam.
Auldey Equilibrium.
Auldey Ares Stars.
Yoyorec Laser.

Why am I not surprised

:smiley: I actually tried a lot of high end yoyos and its hard to beat them spin time wise and stability wise. One of the person in my club have like literally over 9000 dollars of yoyos. :smiley: including the drazzler.

Dat drazzler doe

All kidding aside I’m sure Auldey makes some good stuff.

Nope, Auldey’s yoyos are horrible. Only the 3 Marcus Koh’s Signatures are good.

So Auldey does make “some” good material. :wink:

1 Like

YoyoRaptory Shudder
Bugaboo Lodge MisChief
Churning Point Cavitation
YoyoConfarreation Nuzzler
VsWYYC DogeWaker

1 Like

The current best 5 1A yoyos are whatever the top 5 1A players currently hold in their hands.
Great players make the best out of what they throw, the yoyo is just along for the ride.
Top players make top yoyos, not the other way around.

2 Likes

I wonder if he likes marcus koh…

A players skill level is not determined by his yoyo.
However, in a competition or something similar, the yoyo does play a part in how well a player does.

Well in fairness to all the guys winning on all the inferior yoyos out there, I hope when you guys figure out which the best yoyo is, you tell all the top players.

How could you forget the dunkin donut?

1 Like

draupnir
4 other yoyos

I’m not saying you can’t win with a bad yoyo. I’m saying that the yoyo plays a part. If you think that the yoyo has nothing to do with contest placements, this probably isn’t the thread for you.

^ Oh man i think i just got voted off the island!
oh well, i tried. you lads will have to carry on w/o me. i’m off to find
happiness in another thread, farewell!!

all the expensive one feels good to a beginner