Paul Kerbel's upside down ladder thang?

How did Paul Kerbel do his signature box trick upside down? I have a talent show creeping up and I would like to know how to do this for the show.

this one…??

3 Likes

yes, but in his worlds performance, his first trick was that but upside down.

I just saw his worlds performance on youtube, and it is definitely a bit different what he does there…

Sorry, I can’t help you with that.

Hi were you able to figure out the regular version of this trick? I’m stuck on the part where you do the turn flip from the tower. If so can you give any tips?

I’ve been working on this, and I have the same problem.
It seems there is some fineness going on that I’m missing.

You have to keep the one string tight, and the others lose enough that there is still a place for the yoyo to pass through. If I figure it out I’ll let you know ;D

Edit: STILL working on this off and on. Same problem. I’ve watched the video a bunch, but I’m just not sure about how to keep the outsides of the bow taught.

you have to spread the strings out andkeep a pinch on them then turn it over

Thanks!
I was trying to figure out which ones to pinch and I have it mostly worked out now though!

spread the top of the tower a little and pinch it then spread the base of the tower and pinch it so the whole tower stays stiff and fully formed then turn it over and roll back and forth a few times then drop it t the front to the green triangle and make sure the tower is a good size not to small.