Yomagic's 4th Annual Secret Santa: Ship between 11/21-11/28!!!

I can tell, they play great! I don’t think I’ve got any work done since I opened the package haha.

1 Like

Finally got the time to post this picture! I was way pumped about all these throws. I got whimsy aloha, yyf hubstack superstar and a adegle PSG as well as some string and stickers :). Ive been wanting a metal hubstack throw for the longest time, so this was just perfect! The psg is one of my favorite plastics and I had traded mine away awhile ago so it’s nice to have one back! and it was cool to play the whimsy aloha, I’m not a fan of solid gold throws or heavier throws, but for whatever reason I love the look and just can’t put it down! all of these throws will be keepers for me! Thanks so much BenM36!

1 Like

Got my awesome package from Robb Weinstock! It included a G2 Albatross and a deck of cards! Fun fact is that I was just getting into basic magic card tricks so that’s really cool :). Love the G2 as well.

Thanks man!

(Pics coming when they work :P)

Still waiting. =/. Better luck tomorrow?

oH nice! party time colorway is so good lookin man,very lucky indeed

Man, this year’s Secret Santa has been simply awesome. I’m really impressed with the giving nature of everyone. It’s a really nice balance to some of the disappointing Mystery Box threads. In fact, this Secret Santa has affected me so much, I sent a yoyo, trick instructions and candy to all 7 of my nieces and nephews. My sisters thought I was nuts (and so did one of my nieces), but the rest have either called, emailed or texted me that they were already having fun with them. Apparently, my youngest nephew, Jake, can already do Around The World and Rock the Baby.

Let the sickness spread, people!! ;D

5 Likes

Please buy from me so I can enter this next year! :smiley:

Sooo, has anybody else not gotten theirs yet?

Still waiting for mine and just getting a bit curious at this point.

^^^ Anybody? Still no package for me today.

I’m not trying to be impatient or naggy, we’re just to a point now where you could have sent the package a week later than we were supposed to, and it should still be here by now.

If my Secret Santa wants to clear things up with me via PM, to confirm that you’ve shipped, it’d be appreciated. Tracking info would be great if you have it.

I’m not continuing to post because I mistrust anybody here, I’m just curious what’s up and would like everybody to get their packages.

Thanks.

1 Like

thats doo doo buddy,if you do not get anything ill send you something, just lemme know buddy,your a very cool guy and deserve a christmas present :),hope it shows soon though :'(,your patience will be rewarded either way sir. 8)

Really?
Oh man thats bad. I hope you hear from them soon!

Think about this sentence. It could be interpreted two ways.

Okay Philip, I think you know what I meant. I’m not trying to stir anything up or throw accusations around. I don’t have any reason to mistrust people. I just want to get things straightened out.

Also, thanks for the generosity Grinch, but even if my gift doesn’t show up, I really don’t need anybody to send me anything. I’m not hurting for throws, just want to figure out what’s going on with my package.

If you didn’t even participate why are you posting in this thread and Why are you trying to start crap? They guy is just inquiring about a lost package?.. and I’m pretty sure that sentence is straight forward I don’t know how you got it messed up.

1 Like

Not a problem man. and yea i understand about just wanting to know where it is and who it was suppose to be from,the MYSTERY! i hope it shows up buddy, i really do. :slight_smile: and i know none of us NEED a throw but hey i think you should still be rewarded for your gifting.like i said just lemme know dude.happy holidays!! :slight_smile:

I didn’t participate either. But regardless; I will make a very simple suggestion for next years’ secret Santa program>>>

ALL participants. Not most; but ALL; must provide a Valid Tracking number. No slow mail. Priority/w/tracking. Using the number Yomagic assigned to you on his list of players; send your tracking information to Joey; so at least he knows people are holding up their end of the game.

Anything less than doing something right; is doing it wrong.

3 Likes

I should have it straightened out now, thanks for the support guys.

I agree though doc. With the semi-anonymous nature of this exchange, the easiest way for everybody to have peace of mind is for everybody to follow the rules to a T. Providing tracking numbers is probably the best way.

i saw you stated that it was comming soon buddy, has it arrived yet?

It’ll be delivered today. Got a tracking update saying it arrived in my city last night. I’ll be posting pictures when I get home from work and open it.

I’m sorry guys. I was not at all misunderstanding what he said. I know what he meant. I was making an observation about the English language. It had absolutely no bearing on this thread and was completely off-topic. Sorry for the confusion and any offense anyone might have taken.