Yomagic's 4th Annual Secret Santa: Ship between 11/21-11/28!!!

Here it is again! The 4th Annual Yomagic’s YYE Secret Santa

It may not feel like it but, Christmas is around the corner. ;D

I’ve organized the Secret Santa three years in a row (3 here and the 1st on YYN) and now this is the 4th Secret Santa I’m organizing here!!! It was a pretty good success and its about time to start organizing this years. I enjoyed doing this the previous years and glad to help continue this tradition. Please read the thread carefully and if any other questions PM me.

When you PM me saying you want to join. Use this format. If isn’t in the format you wont be going on the list. I’m serious :slight_smile:

Username
Real name
address
city, State (in the two letter representation) Zip Code

So before we get this started there are going to be a few guidelines that will be followed:

1.) United States- I know for many they won’t be able to participate in this but with shipping cost and waiting time, US would be the only efficient option. I apologize for the international but that’s how I did it in previous years. However I will probably make exceptions for our Canadian friends up north.

2.)Mandatory feedback count- Basically if you have no feedback I’m sorry but you cant participate either. You must have 10-15 positive feedback or more to be involved with this, unless your a well-known forum member. If you are not in the proper feedback and feel like you are worthy of being accepted in PM me. This is at my discretion and I can allow who I feel can be a part of this. If you have feedback from other Forums that can count as well. This is only for safety precautions and no offense to anyone.

3.)Will ship when I designate the shipping dates- Open shipping so there is more then enough time to ship a package and whoever is in this years Secret Santa will ship within that time span. Shipping method is up to you but just make sure it gets to your Secret Santa. Use tracking though so you can provide proof of shipping worst case scenario. If you are someone that can’t ship in certain deadlines or are going to be a lazy shipper then might as well not join this/

4.) Random Drawing- The meaning of this is that I am going to put the names on pieces of paper and randomly pick names that I will pair up. The person you receive for your Secret Santa will not be the same person your getting from.

5.)50 participants- This number is pretty firm unless the demand exceeds. Basically there are going to be 50 people participating so there will be plenty of opportunities to be involved in this. Its first come, first serve. If you don’t respond in time that the list gets full then you waited too long.

6.)Gifts-This one is an important aspect. Gifts are at your own discretion and can be anything you please. Of course there is a limit to that. Send a Gift as if you were going to receive it. So at least one yoyo is a must (can be more then one) and any other goodies like strings, bearing, pouches, Hi-chew and other stuff can be included as well. Minimum Price of Gift should be at least $45 or more. Remember this is the season of giving. Give a gift in which you would be happy to receive! The price minimum is just a guideline but above and beyond is always welcome.

When you ship please include a piece of paper with your username so that the person receiving it can know who sent them their Secret Santa gift.

List of Participants:

1. Yomagic
  2. Baerinatux
  3. J singh 2k
  4. Reddall
  5. qpwoei12
  6. Andy569
  7. Darkcism
  8. Vicvonboom
  9. Adam Brewster
  10. Toxicthrows
  11. Finalfantasy900
  12. Yomartyo
  13. Thehandcoder
  14. Jiggyfly
  15. shadowmcr
  16. LEDGERYOYO
  17. Aceproductions
  18. Josh Yee
  19. Capes
  20. RyN
  21. Mordo613
  22. Yoyoyakuza
  23. Supbreh1234
  24. Nathan
  25. Modman10
  26. Navythrow
  27. Rayeman
  28. Yoyoexpert Garrett
  29. Mikeeff
  30. Waterfiredude
  31. Logi
  32. Someone
  33. Myself
  34. YOYO NEWbe
  35. Tubby Omnivore
  36. Yoyoavenger
  37. Linkdawg
  38. G2 Jake
  39. SlimJoe
  40. Proboscis
  41. Kclejuene
  42. Yoyospirit
  43. Zimmerza
  44. Jbitter3
  45. Bcmaddog
  46. Username1
  47. Alphuh
  48. BenM36
  49. SlowyoJoe
  50. Grinch
  51. Lukedude43
  52. Erik Kerber
  53. Rockstar
  54. FullthrottleFRS
12 Likes

I hope this goes well! Wish I could join, but I have no feedback xD
Nevertheless, this is a really cool idea.
So the donor just ships when you tell him to, not you sending them all out?
Hope there’s a full house :slight_smile:

PM’d. Feeling pretty generous this year ;D

So in!!

I’m In!

Someone’s getting an EXCELLENT box from us!

1 Like

updated the list

I’d join if I had the required feedback.

My gift is already packed and waiting to be shipped!

cool idea. Maybe next year ill have enough feedback :’( :’(…

Sweet! Cant wait!

Id love to do this! Pm sent!

Hoping I can get in on this despite not being around long enough to have 10 feedback. =/

I am?! ;D

Looks like somebody is getting YoYoExpert as their Secret Santa this year! I’ll make sure to put a good gift together ;D

2 Likes

I’m feeling like I need to redeem myself from my noob years.
Gunna go see if i can get a nice package together before i commit.

I am In!

Got my package together, are we allowed to post what we are sending?

No! That’s the fun of a secret Santa!

A lot of people posted a picture last year I think i’m going to post a picture of the “gem”.