Throwlicious Live Season 1 Summary

Awesome, I might be able to watch live today. What time is it at EST?

The show will be live on livestream.com: https://new.livestream.com/accounts/9938718/throwliciouslive5

According to worldtimebuddy, it’ll be 2pm EST, 11am PST or 8pm German time. If you check above link, you should see how many hours until the show.

1 Like

I’m not getting a feed

should be up now!

Can’t see it. :frowning:

try it now

I dun saw it, but being at work hindered my ability to pay full attention. That’s what archives are for!

I rather enjoyed the interview, but I’m also one of those who tends to ramble when given the chance. Jabberers unite!

1 Like

episode 5 is now out on YouTube:

The separate segments will follow in the next couple of days. Upload takes a while :slight_smile:

I’m really enjoying this series, thanks for all the work you’ve put into it! Looking forward to the next episode. :slight_smile:

If I may offer some constructive critisism, I’d like to see you be a little more prepared for each episode. I understand doing an entire live show is tough and you’re pretty prepared as it is, but if you’re able to prepare a bit more you can cut down on the delays between sections as well as eliminate situations such as the Yelets and Walter not being with you to show. I think if you know exactly where everything is and what you’re going to do next you can streamline the show a bit.

Also, it would be handy if you could expand your knowledge of currently available yoyos. I was suprised when you couldn’t figure out what the Dymension was or who David Mohlnar was, as well as not knowing what rice stacks or the tape were for. I think it’ll just make it look a tad more professional if you’re more familiar with all the current models out there as well as the various random accessories that come with them.

That’s just some advice, feel free to take it or leave it. At any rate, I’ve been enjoying this show a lot and I’d like to see it grow in popularity. Keep 'em coming! :slight_smile:

thanks for your suggestions. As I am still pretty new to yoyo’ing (started in 2012) I am not so deep into everything, yet. That’s why I don’t do real reviews or tutorials in the show.

As for preparation: you’re right there as well. I takes me about 3 hours before a show gets started to set everything up. And that’s just the technical side of things. To prepare screens, topics, interviews, features, and unboxings, that takes even longer. So a lot of time goes into this already. The little mistakes here and there annoy me as well, so I’m with you on that. Let’s see if I can do better in the next episode.

Speaking of which: it will be the last show for season 1. Already now I can say that it was a great learning experience which includes the feedback I’m getting here. So thanks again for the constructive criticism.

Don’t get me wrong, you do a fantastic job. The setup you have that allows you to switch cameras with the press of a button to get close ups is really neat, as well as the live screenshots and images that pop up for each news item. Considering it’s all done live it’s very well done.

I have no doubt that as the series goes on things will only get better and better. :slight_smile:

1 Like

When is the next episode?

well, next Saturday is the current plan. But it depends on my interview partner. I’m still in discussion about the exact day and time. As soon as I know for sure, I’ll announce it here, there, and everywhere.

Link to the live show: Link to the live show: https://new.livestream.com/accounts/9938718/throwliciouslive6

episode 6 will happen this Saturday, 29th at 10pm German time, 2pm MST, 1pm PST, 4pm EST.

It will be the Season 1 Finale of Throwlicious Live. This time:

• Jenny Project fundraiser
  • interview with Monkeyfinger Design
  • Yoyo displays
  • MFD related unboxings
  • News and stuff
2 Likes

Yet again unavailable during the live show due to work, but will be looking forward to the YouTube post! Sad that the season is over already…we’ll see you next season Andreas!

just wanted everybody to know that the final episode of Season 1 is online at YouTube:

Of course, the show’s segments are available as individual videos as well, so check out the playlists if you are interested in a particular segment:

Throwlicious Live Playlist
Throwlicious Interviews
Throwlicious News
Throwlicious Features
Throwlicious Unboxings

Great episode! Also, looking snazzy in that suit Andreas!

Can’t wait for season 2 to begin!

I wonder if we could get another Ed Haponik interview in season 2? Maybe a Drew Tetz interview?

in case you’ve missed Season 1 or you don’t have time to watch all 6 episodes, here’s a summary video. Everything in less than 5 minutes. Enjoy:

1 Like

Awesome! Great Season 1. Looking forward to more! As well as any other projects you’re cooking up.