Throwlicious Live Season 1 Summary

Hi,

in case you’ve missed Season 1 or you don’t have time to watch all 6 episodes, here’s a summary video. Everything in less than 5 minutes. Enjoy:

Also, I have chopped up the previous videos into individual segment videos. You might have seen the thread about the interviews already here on the forum. Now there are playlists for news, features, and unboxings as well. Now you can find every segment from each episode in its respective play list.

Throwlicious Live Playlist
Throwlicious Interviews
Throwlicious News
Throwlicious Features
Throwlicious Unboxings

2 Likes

your getting better gnny and more comfortable in front of the camera.

I can’t be up at 9 my time cause I enjoy my sleep but I will certainly watch the reply gnny.

Where do you live? It’s scheduled for 5pm EDT.

Thanks for inviting me to be on your show, gNNY! I feel extremely honored and I hope I don’t choke in front of the camera for you. :wink:

Squishy Mouse Land! :smiley:

Florida? So same time zone. 5pm. :wink:

You might want to start putting all episodes on just one thread and change the title whenever you have an update.

For those of you who can’t wait for GregP’s interview to hit YouTube, go to livestream.com right now already to see it: https://new.livestream.com/accounts/9938718/throwliciouslive4

He is on at ~23 min

Did I miss it?

I guess so…? It was on at 5pm EDT as clarified in this thread… Andreas was running a little late, but not long after that.

My apologies to Andreas for being a yabbermouth. Those who shake their heads at my long posts can see that I come by it honestly. :wink:

Ok, will do that. I had thought about this previously but decided to give each episode its own thread. But it seems interest isn’t high enough, yet, to warrant that. Instead, I will try to use one thread now instead.

The full episode is on Youtube now:

• Interview with this forum’s eXpert GregP
  • Unboxing of two “long lost” packages
  • Part 1 of the countdown of my top 10 yoyo boxes
  • And general news, of course

Also, I have chopped up the video into individual segment videos. You might have seen the thread about the interviews already here on the forum. Now there are playlists for news, features, and unboxings as well. Expect to see the segments from previous episodes to appear there over time.

Throwlicious Live Playlist
Throwlicious Interviews
Throwlicious News
Throwlicious Features
Throwlicious Unboxings

Gawd but I ramble. :smiley: Thanks again for the honor of being on your show, Andreas!

1 Like

but not as much as Tony, his interview was the longest so far. But you come in at a close second :slight_smile:

By the way, all past episode have now been separated into their respective segments as well. If you go into the playlists for each segment, you can find all the videos there. No need to go through a 1 hour video just to watch a particular feature any longer. Yeah! :slight_smile:

Find the links to the playlists in the first post of this thread.

1 Like

This is the best show! Keep it up! :slight_smile:

I really love that you split the segments, Andreas! It makes it much easier to navigate - I don’t always have the time to sit and watch the whole hour. Keep doing what you do!! :smiley: Can’t wait for Part 2 of your top yoyo boxes series. :slight_smile:

episode 5 is upon us this Friday, here’s a teaser trailer already:

2 Likes

Awesome, I might be able to watch live today. What time is it at EST?

The show will be live on livestream.com: https://new.livestream.com/accounts/9938718/throwliciouslive5

According to worldtimebuddy, it’ll be 2pm EST, 11am PST or 8pm German time. If you check above link, you should see how many hours until the show.

1 Like

I’m not getting a feed

should be up now!