YYR Diffusion giveaway!

As I said, I will try to do something different for the next contest. I didn’t see an easy way to pull all users using specific hashtags into a list on Instagram and I admittedly didn’t know about the direct message feature. Instagram seems specifically geared to only work well in their app rather than having a web interface (you can’t add pictures or even comment from the web). There’s not even an iPad app, just the iPhone app at double resolution. I’m not a business so I’m not going to pay for 3rd party analytic tools and other tools to manage multiple social media accounts. I’m just saying, Instagram doesn’t make it easy for people like me to do this kind of giveaway.

I was just trying to “pay it forward” and give away some of the cool stuff that YoYoExpert and other other sponsors are awesome enough to provide. Sorry if I’m not using the social media site you prefer.

1 Like

Instagram is definitely about the app, not the web interface. Someone might have made a good Chrome or Firefox extension for it, but going to instagram.com isn’t going to yield useful tools.

Instagram has direct messages
and what exactly are we following on twitter, you never specified
Following yoyoexpert or?

man… these giveaways are rough… all that generosity, and then, I’ve gotta put in effort too?

what is the world coming to?

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

You can use your Instagram through www.ink361.com

Sorry, follow @yoyomuseum (I’ll update the first post)

I was actually just joking about instagram.

I’m sorry if I made that sound rude, I felt kind of offended when you said I should have Twitter because I have instagram.
That to me is like saying I have a YoYoExpert account so I should have facebook.

I have twitter but don’t have instagram because I don’t own smartphone.
There is always a compromise.

Keep it for myself? :wink:

Or send it to SkinnyB. Hahaha.

Nah, give on away on Twitter and then give one to everyone who doesn’t have a Twitter. :wink:

You don’t have twitter but you have instagram?

Just 2 days left in our Diffusion giveaway! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @yoyomuseum along with using the hashtags #yoyoexpert #diffusion to be in with a chance. The lucky recipient will be announced on Sunday because I’m away from home on Saturday.

Oh, I can’t wait! I need to find a way to ‘diffuse’ the excitement! Hint hint. :smiley:

I just tweeted now. Am I too late to be entered into the drawing?

I am never able to do these kind of things because of twitter and facebook requirements.

At what time will the result be announced ?

After the F1 race

The winner of the giveaway is @yoyoingadam (Adam Brewster). Congratulations! Hopefully another giveaway in the near future thanks to the generosity of our sponsors!

2 Likes