A funny story (in my opinion)

So I really wanted to start doing horizontal yoyoing. I figured that I was advance enough, so I wanted to try it. That was two months ago, and up until today, I was no better at it then when I started.

What happened was, I was attempting to play horizontally (and failing) and my mother walks past. (She does not throw at all by the way.)
So, she sees me failing and says:
“Why don’t you try to keep your ands at the same level? Your right hand seems higher that your left.”
My first response was thinking
“Oh you silly mom”
But when I tried keeping my hands level, it worked.

I am now putting together combos and having a great time with horizontal play (something which I had never been able to do before), all thanks to the advice of a completely non yoyo person. I am still surprised and happy. I think that there is a deep morale here. To bad I am to lazy to think about it :smiley:

By the way, I am sorry if I put this under the wrong category. I was unsure where to post it.

1 Like

congrats Thiss why I always film myself
lol
/

Like they always say, mom knows best! Lol

Glad to see your progressing on your horizontal skill!

Maybe you should try to get your mom into yoyoing… You never know, she just might be a natural!

Maybe your mom is secretly a pro ::slight_smile:

Mother knows best! Always :smiley:

Great story

…no mom dosn’t alway’s know best…well sometimes…Anyways glad to hear your getting good at horizantal

"When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years. " Mark Twain

Thanks! I’m very pleased as well.

Hahahahah! So true!

Maybe you should show her rancid milk yoyo trick video … Then give her a yoyo and ask her to do it.haha

Yeah. Would that be nice…

1 Like

Okay i was so surprised by my parents once i caught them watching gentry steins world routine and they were enjoying it.
another time we were at the georgia state and they could name some yoyos… maybe they have been acting ignorant the whole time or pick up more then we realize.

That’s pretty sketchy:)