Beginnings: First steps of my fixed axle journey

As of November 1 I’ll be playing only fixed axle for a year. Since that’s just about a week from now, I thought it’d be fun to document some of my best fixed axle tricks so that I can look back in a year and remember how it felt at the beginning of this adventure.

Also, this is my first time using my new GoPro – I’m sure I’ll get better with it!

Hope you enjoy!

3 Likes

Very nice!

That’s some great fixed-axle play right there. Have a good year!

Nice :slight_smile:

Great stuff Professor!!! Can’t wait to see you soon man!!!

Great, great start. You are good now and I look forward to seeing how much better you will become. Have fun with it.

Thanks everyone for watching, and for the kind messages! I do appreciate it, and I’m excited to get the ball rolling on the challenge!

Subscribed.

That’s pretty amazing. Didn’t realize all that was possible with a fixed axle. It’ll be awesome to see how far you progress.

Also didn’t realize that was even possible for fixed axle play I am on my way to investing in one ASAP. that was amazing Jrod

The horizons of fixed axle play have expanded dramatically in the past few years. Check out Drew Tetz, Ed Haponik, and Kyle Nations on youtube if you want to see some of the incredible directions it’s heading.