Patrick Canny: 20XIV

Yoyo isn’t about doing what makes other people happy, it’s about doing what makes you happy.

This is 20XIV, my yearly video compilation of my favorite tricks.

1 Like

Pat, that was so flippin’ good!!! The tricks, the filming, the locations, the music. Everything came together into a nearly perfect video. You should be really proud of this one.

I really like it! I love how the video was so clean, and most of the backgrounds were really good. And the atmosphere was almost casual and serious at the same time. Btw, how long have you been yoyoing? By the description I’d guess a while.

wow thanks man!!! it really means a lot :slight_smile:

thanks dude! That’s kinda the feeling I was going for so it’s good to know that people got it. I think I’ve been yo-yoing for around 5 years?? Kinda crazy haha.

Easily one of the best videos I’ve seen this year. Loved every single second of it. :slight_smile:

You’ve got a fantastic style mate, really really entertaining to watch. I’m gonna be watching this video any time I need a little kick of inspiration. ;D

much love <3

This was lovely! Good music choice, some really good composition and landscape, and wonderful tricks with smooth flow :slight_smile: This was a joy to watch and a pretty good Shutter ad too, if I didn’t already own one :stuck_out_tongue:

Our children miss their father.

^^ I don’t know what that means. Haha!

Regarding the video, I had to watch it a few more times and then save it for later viewing. It’s a pretty special yoyo video, IMO.

Dude I seriously enjoyed this. The tricks are so smooth and creative as well!

Nice video Pat. I hope I see you again at SCR.

I’m not sure of exactly what one must do in order to get their video featured on yoyonews, but I think this definately deserves to be up there. :slight_smile:

Thanks so much to all of you for the positive vibes! It really means a lot to me :slight_smile:

Spread the word!