Corvette vs. Lamborghini

Freehand Zero and Northstar must be comparable to things like the Draupnir too, then. They have World titles.

You’d be surprised what a mid-engine AWD layout will do to a car. Obviously top speed is mostly irrelevant, but good luck taking corners in a Corvette like in any mid-engine AWD car. Its just not gonna happen.
Granted, mid-engines were considered for the new Corvette, but they kept it up front to save money. Huh… making compromises to keep costs down vs doing things to make the vehicle perform better regardless of cost. Its almost like Lamborghini cares more about making things work than making things cheap. Imagine that.

This is of course before we start talking about the fact the Lamborghini is dry-sump, they have massive dual rotor hydraulic ceramic brakes, a.d the suspension is dialed in to a point that would make Chevy poop themselves.
Since you mention the top speed, which is obviously unimportant, should we talk about the fact that the Lamborghini does 0-60 in, oh… 2.9 seconds?

I’m done arguing about cars I hate. Budget YYF and high end throws are in different leagues, Corvette and Lamborghini are as well. That’s all I wanted to say.