Shutter Squad

Hey guys! Come check out our new posts @shuttersquad1 on instagram!
More posts will be uploaded today!!

Thanks for all the support!

We have made a new website!! Come visit us at https://shuttersquad1.wordpress.com
and on instagram @shuttersquad1 Feel free to follow us. It really helps!

Thanks!

We are going to start a YouTube channel and are wondering if anybody has any requests for trick tutorials! If you haven’t already, come check us out @shuttersquad1 on instagram!!

Thanks!

What happens when your shutter phase ends?

1 Like

Well even if “the shutter phase” ends it does not change the fact that the shutter is a great yoyo…

Great yoyo, but everyone moves on to something else eventually.

Im not really sure :slight_smile: I guess we will cross that bridge when we get there!

I, for one, think that what your are doing is really cool:)

[b]Please Don’t Post Links to Outside Forums.

Thanks,

Garrett[/b]

I only have one shutter that i use quite often, ill hop along for the ride while it lasts.

cool forum too bad i can’t join cause i dont own a shutter.

Eleco–> sorry to here about your shutter getting messed up :frowning:

You are still definitely welcome on the forums though :slight_smile: i Have added alot of new topics!!

Joing here http://www.disney.com

Mod edit: What part of “Please don’t do that…” don’t you understand???
-jhb8426-

You are more then welcome to join :slight_smile: we don’t have requirements to join :)\

see you there!

you guys must be awfully thick, advertising a different yoyo forum on a (THE) yoyo forum.

even after the mod deletes and edits your posts you think you can just use a link randomizer and post it again? i mean come on. you want to know whos in the real shutter squad? gentry stein. not a bunch of kids on the internet.

ADMIN:—> Will you please get rid of this account and delete this topic. Cuz if you don’t we will be mad!

Oh my gosh, so you are threatening the moderator now? Because you posted things against the rules? Twice?

you know you can delete your own account right?

The Shutter is one of those throws that, when the trend passes, will be always recommended because of its price. I think the OD Benchmark H is slowly conquering the Shutter market and hype. I prefer the Shutter shapewise and will always suggest it as a must try at least.

Do I send photos ?

Hmm… I haven’t visited Disney in a while, I’ll give it a go

Ohhhh noooozzzz, wouldn’t want anybody to be mad. :wink:

1 Like