Whats throw are you getting next?

the one yoyo i want that i don’t have is a ten yoyo wetwhistle… it was just amazing when i played with it.

I’m pretty happy with my collection atm, but I do want a Flying Camel shaped No-Jive.

Also wanna get an AC1 eventually. I used to own one but I traded it off. Has this feel that I really liked.

Another MarkMont Classic will be my next throw. Nickle collector’s edition I think.

NM7
YYCo Koy
Plastic Irony
and of course more Heliums for a competition set

MarkMont Classic

I believe I will be getting a Nickel T1 next from a friend.

Markmont Classic is really the only one in my near future. Everything else is out of production for the most part, so it’s a waiting and saving game.

Markmont Classic, nickel methinks. :slight_smile:

Markmont Classic

After that I’m hoping the new eH’s will be out.

Nickel MC. Yes, I will fight for it.

Of those getting nickle MarkMont Classics, how many are going for the Collector’s edition? with only 30 pieces spread across the stores, it’s gonna be tough…

Tomorrow, I’m getting a YYR Triad, a YYJ Revival, and a YYF Cyborg. After that, I’ll get a Gradient, or a MarkMont Classic. Nickel of course.

Okay, my next few throws, I hope, will be in this order.

1. Nickel T1 (I know this is my next one)
  2. Gradient
  3. Shutter, Horizon, or CZM8

2 and 3 are up for debate. That is what I want right now, but people’s BSTs can change my mind and I might get offers for trades and so on and so forth.

Either a too hot , a level6 , a space cowboy on a store where they sell it at 70$ and would buy a clyw fools gold if i had any idea where to find em

YYO Officer Pause(s). They’re just so cheap to pass on! The Orbis, Lava, and the Duncan Torque all look very good too.

I am getting a new one drop gradient in the mail soon😋

I honestly don’t know, so much great stuff available.

I won’t be getting a pause, but the next yoyos I get after the MC will be on the less expensive side. I have come to the realization that I just don’t like dinging stuff, and it bothers me seriously when it happens to an expensive yoyo. I’ve tried to tell myself for a long time that it’s no big deal, they are meant to be played, etc, but it just gets under my skin. I figure with less expensive, less rare yoyos I will care less.

You know what you talking about…The Torque is A+

Nickel Markmont.Classic. Let the fight begin.