New release - Yoyofficer Pause

It does look undersized, but for the price, who cares?

Nice vid and sweet price!

So, we are already up to ‘P’? When you get to ‘Z’; do you reset? Or, do you move to a decimal system?

… Just curious.

Well, we still have enough letters for 2-3 years. Maybe we will add some czech names, starting with Š Č Ř Ž for another year :slight_smile:

Pictures tomorrow!

And I made new video after almost 2 years :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I am impressed. Can you give us the specs?

That music was in Madagascar I believe. :smiley: Nice video. Makes me want a Pause even more.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10291105_587012411425961_8695940175450586225_n.jpg?oh=175c3a05edc667b579cbcaf45c5ad79a&oe=54B932A0&gda=1424899345_a928549cf311756a0efa87cb0c572fdc

Yoyofficer Pause comes in really shiny glossy finish with vibrant colors. Just $25.90.

Yoyofficer Pause video from our team member Wu and guys behind our brand, Ma and Hong.

Wow such a good price!
I will definitely grab one, or maybe more of these at that price point!
:slight_smile:

Looks like a good yoyo! Thanks for the pics Bína. Can’t wait to get one when they become available on here.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/1599862_587395864720949_4515643068735304506_o.jpg

Yoyofficer Pause is the brainchild of the predecessor YoYofficer Crayon. Based on its shape, Pause is a undersized yoyo which is fairly light to play on the spec sheet. However, do not let the spec sheets fool you. It packs a punch!

Undersized yoyos are made to squeeze through those tight triangles and complex tricks you created. Pause is that perfect yoyo to do just that job. The shape is rounded but still maintaining the low wall for those stable spins during play and wide catch zone for safe landing of tricks.

But Pause is not just good competitive yo-yo, it’s mainly really fun pocket throw! It can transfer from fast high-scoring tricks into slow and relaxed play in the blink of eye. And its lower weight ensure nonfatigue play for long time. Pause will quickly grow on you and you will carry it everywhere.

And since it retails just for 25.90 USD, everybody can afford one!

Diameter: 52mm
Width: 41mm
Weight: 64 grams
Gap width: 4.2 mm
Bearing: Flat C size
Surface: Glossy

Release 25.10.2014

1 Like

Looks like a really fun throw, I’m definitely picking one up! The price is so attractive too, can’t wait!

TWO DAYS UNTIL RELEASE! Will YYE have them soon?

They ordered it, not sure when they will release it.

I don’t know if I should get this. The price is very tempting, but I’m not really a fan of small yoyos. They tend to be rather unstable.

Spin Dynamics Monkey Fist. :slight_smile: SPYY Supra…

They will probably never be as fully stable as a real stable full-sized yoyo, but it’s all about diminishing returns and how much is enough. If you can’t get your tricks done with an 888, which is a relatively unstable undersized (compared to today’s stability monsters), I have concerns about your skills.

Not YOU, Philip… I have absolutely no doubts about your skills, which are awesome. :wink: Just the royal “you”. :wink:

Particularly when a yoyo is meant to be portable and primarily fun… the stability level is probably just fine.

Oh man, I’m going to have to get one of these. They look so good!

I actually have a monkey fist prototype, so I know what that is like. I had forgotten about that. It’s sort of beat up, so it isn’t in tip-top shape, though.

Still, undersized yoyos do tend to be somewhat unstable. The thing is, the pocketability of a yoyo isn’t a factor for me because I don’t carry yoyos in my pocket much, so the yoyo has to be good without using size as an excuse. That said, I will definitely try it if I get the chance, and I just may pick one up. $26 is a great price for a metal. The diameter isn’t too small either.

I, like Phillip, am not normally a fan of undersized yoyos, nor do I carry one with me in my day to day travels. I am a bit of a sucker for stability and I like the feel of a bigger, heavier throw, so I’ve yet to find a truly undersized model that has won me over.

That being said, for $25 it’s a no-brainer. There have been some mid-ish-size yoyos that have earned their way into my affections (YYR Blink, Onedrop Yelets), so I’m definately willing to give it a chance. Who knows, this could be the one to change my mind… :wink:

I also do not value so-called “portability”. I walk out of the house with whatever. On the other hand, I enjoy undersized just for the fun of it. Spin Dynamics Smooth Move and YYF 888 are favourites. The Supra was a favourite for a while, too. In the “more or less mid-sized” category (even though they claim it’s undersized, I disagree) is the Werrd Minute, which is a fantastic yoyo.

So at 52mm, I could be convinced to try one of these as an impulse buy. :wink: