Lone Star Spinners (DFW)

Hope to see you there! Here are the details:

Next Meet Up:
Date: Saturday, September 12
Time: 1:00 PM
Place: Grapevine Public Library

See you there!

To everyone–slight chance I won’t be there because it’s a week before my wife’s due date. If I’m not, someone just do the introductions and help the youngsters, please! Thanks!

A few of questions for everyone:

1. How do you like the space we meet in (library kids activity room)?
2. How do you like meeting from 1-3pm?  I've been wondering about switching to a bit earlier, like 11-1, for example.
3. Would you be in favor of a second monthly meet up at somewhere other than the library? Could be a rotating thing at various parks, community centers, malls, whatever, throughout in DFW.
4. Any suggestions for improving our meetups? 

Personally, I think the space and meetups are going great, but if you’d like to see us try to do something different, I’m all ears.

Let me know what you think!

I definitely favor the second meet. We should try a second meet at least this month because the usual meet happened so early.

Hey Neptem! I’ve wanted to do a second meetup each month for a while. The only thing is, I don’t want to be the one who plans it! Haha.

If there are others in the group that want to pick a time and place, I will definitely do my best to show up! Saturdays are always best for me, but I know others’ schedules may be different.

P.S. Were you able to make it this past Saturday?

Yep, It was a pretty good meet.

Name - Joseph

Location - The Woodlands

Age - 13

I don’t know if I can go or not, I’ll try, maybe we can have a Houston meet up someday.

Edit - nvm it’s done already -facepalm-

Ummm I don’t think so. In my culture 9/12 translates pretty clearly to SEPTEMBER 12.

1 Like

Yep, the Auguust meetup already happened, but the September meet up is a few weeks away! Hope to see you there.

Next meet up ?

Next Meet Up:
Date: Saturday, October 10
Time: 1:00 PM

Updated! Check the Facebook page as well for additional meet ups!

1 Like

anmo has spoken for the first time in ages!

1 Like

I mean, it hasn’t been THAT long.

1 Like

lets do it! cant wait for next metup~
oct 31st too at Dallas makerspace

Cool!

Hello all name is Night in the Hurst,Tx area I love yoyos always have i collect some getting read to get real serious bout it never had in clubs in the area or anyone that I knew that knew anything bout yoyos so i could not get real serious in the past until now running across this site now I’m excited hoping maybe we now we finally have a club an maybe now I can learn a lot bout a fun inexpensive hobby feel free to contact met : thegman76039@gmail.com

meetup this saturday!! first one of 2016!! come out!!
grapevine library~
1-3

Another meet this Saturday at Klyde Warren Park this time! 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM, bring some money for food from food trucks and yo-yos for playing~!

Next Meet Up:
Date: Saturday, September 9th
Time: 1:00 PM- 3pm

NEXT MEETUP!

GRAPEVINE LIBRARY

1-3PM