Lone Star Spinners (DFW)

Ooh. I want one, but I’m getting a Flight. I’ll think about it.

Hi guys My name is Felipe I have been throwing for a year now and I live in Plano. I make string and hope to be able to make this meet as I am on vacation. Also I am planning to go to states this year, any one else?

See yall Around
Felipe Tascon

Hey, Felipe! I’m Daniel, and I, too, am planning to go to Texas States to compete this year in the 1A division and possibly the Gunslinger division! Hope to see you at the meet and at the competition!

1 Like

See you all tomorrow at 1pm! Don’t forget, we’ll be taking orders for shirts!

FYI–we’re placing the order Monday. If you want a shirt, please PM or email me by Sunday evening! Thanks!

Next meet up will be April 11 @ 1pm at the Grapevine Public Library!

If you’re thinking of organizing a separate meet up between now and then, let us know!

Bringing a friend!

Next meet up is tomorrow, right? I’m going to try to be there.

There will be a meetup on the 13th this month, right? If so, I can’t wait for it :smiley:

Yeah, this page really needs to be updated more…

Pretty sure Anthony is really busy.

If anyone is close to Austin or going to Austin, I thing they have small meets now and then. Info on Austin meet thread.

Next Meet Up:
Date: Saturday, July 11
Time: 1:00 PM
Place: Grapevine Public Library

Yeah, sorry about that. Work consumed my life for about 4 months. Things have slowed down a bit and I should be able to update with more regularity.

Hope to see you there this Saturday!

Next Meet Up:
Date: Saturday, August 8

See you there!

If you wouldn’t mind bringing your Ti Walker I would really appreciate it! I have always wanted to try one :smiley:

Whoo! Can’t wait for the next meetup!

Missed the August meet :stuck_out_tongue: hoping to be there in September.

Hope to see you there! Here are the details:

Next Meet Up:
Date: Saturday, September 12

See you there!

To everyone–slight chance I won’t be there because it’s a week before my wife’s due date. If I’m not, someone just do the introductions and help the youngsters, please! Thanks!

A few of questions for everyone:

1. How do you like the space we meet in (library kids activity room)?
2. How do you like meeting from 1-3pm?  I've been wondering about switching to a bit earlier, like 11-1, for example.
3. Would you be in favor of a second monthly meet up at somewhere other than the library? Could be a rotating thing at various parks, community centers, malls, whatever, throughout in DFW.
4. Any suggestions for improving our meetups? 

Personally, I think the space and meetups are going great, but if you’d like to see us try to do something different, I’m all ears.

Let me know what you think!