Lone Star Spinners (DFW)

Hah, that name was fun (I really liked the McConaughey tie-in as well, lol), but Lone Star Spinners has a history and feels more inclusive to those outside of Dallas. Who knows, maybe this pops and we need a Dallas Throwers Club wing of LSS. One could dream!

Club meeting THIS SATURDAY @ 1pm at the Grapvine Public Library. Who’s coming???

Like the event and post if you’ll be there on our FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lone-Star-Spinners/960462820637550?ref=hl

See you Saturday!

Next Meet Up: HOLIDAY PARTY!!!
Date: Saturday, December 13
Time: 1:00 PM
Place: Grapevine Public Library (the Children’s Program Room) https://goo.gl/maps/aqPG9
What: The LSS holiday party! Come throw, play games, and enjoy some food and drink!

See everyone tomorrow!

It was fun! I won a new yoyo from Dale Oliver, did some trades, showed people tricks, and I even got to pay with a Dazzler and an Anglam! 10/10 would go to again.

It was awesome to meet you and hang out with everyone! See you all next month–more details on date and time shortly!

Hi, my name is Ronald.

I plan to be at the Jan 10th meeting. This will be my first meeting as I am relatively new to (returning really) yo-yoing.

Cant wait to see yall there!

Next Meet Up!!!:
Date: Saturday, January 10
Time: 1:00 PM
Place: Grapevine Public Library (the Children’s Program Room) https://goo.gl/maps/aqPG9

Excited to meet you in person, Ronald!

Thats awesome you are at UNT! I go to DBU but its not that far away from Denton! If you would like there is a page on Facebook called “Dallas tx yoyo” if you wanna go like the page! Me and a friend are trying to find/start a yoyo community around the DFW area if you still yoyo and are interested!

Thanks so much
Seth Raymond

Hey Cade! I am looking for people around the DFW area that yoyo! if you are interested, there is a page on Facebook called “Dallas tx yoyo”! me and a friend are looking to start/find a yoyo community around this area!

Thanks
Seth Raymond

See you all in THREE hours!

This is Ronald, I had a wonderful time yesterday at the meet up. I can’t wait for next month and to win more trick badges!

Would anyone be interested in an informal meet-up (weather permitting, OUTSIDE!) towards the end of the month? Post a comment on the FB page letting us know and we’ll get something organized.

Wish I could afford to get from El Paso to DFW

BUT, the advantage of that is that, even though I’ve only been throwing for 3 weeks, I’m probably the most talented person for a few miles

Hey guys, been kinda unactive around my yye profile for a while. Didn’t see your pm until just a few minutes ago! I’d be psyched to come to a meet anytime soon ;D

Name: Daniel

I’ve been throwing for a very short amount of time, can’t remember how long. Maybe 1 and a half months. I haven’t learned a lot, but I’m sure I got the basics down and would love to meet up with others and learn some new techniques and tricks!

Awesome! Looking forward to meeting both of you. Be sure to visit and like the Facebook page to stay up to date!

My name is CW I live near waxahatchie TX about 20 minutes south of Dallas I have been yoyoing for about a year and a half.My main throw is a YYF supernova getting the too HOT soon.glad to see people around here that yoyo.might be at the thing in grapevine the gathering for the lone star spinners.

Hey CW! Hope you can make it to the meetup!