Lone Star Spinners (DFW)

Not yet. We generally just the second Saturday of each month, but there has been interest in adding a second meet. Will you be around?

ill be up there starting 21st and wont leave until after march 5th

Cool, I’ll see if people want to try to get together on the 28th, anything planned that day?

not that i know of…

I am game for meeting on the 28th as well!

Yeah, I’m down for the 28th. Can’t make it tomorrow. :’(

I’ll go tomorrow and the 28th :smiley:

I’m game for the 28th! I went yesterday and it was a lot of fun :slight_smile:

Did you see anyone recording the meet? I would love to see how it looks, if not, I’ll see for myself on the 28th :smiley:

Name: Trevor

Been throwing for about 7 years now and still love it. I am an elementary teacher in the fort worth area and have had some yoyo clubs after school. Yoyoing transformed into a lifestyle more than just a hobby.

I would LOVE to come on the 28th! So glad this is starting back up! Need some peeps to throw with!

#texasstate2015 =)

Great! Looks like we have enough interest to get something on the calendar. I’m thinking the 28th at 11:00am. Any suggestions for a place? A park would be cool, but should also have some kind of gazeebo or other roofed area in case of rain.

Hope you can make it out! Our standard meetup is the second Saturday of each month at the Grapevine Public Library (we reserve a large room), but it’d be cool to try and start doing more informal meetups maybe the 4th or 5th Saturday at a park or other venue. I usually bring my kids, so the library/park is great to keep them entertained.

ill be bringing my entire case cause im going to be up in Dallas for a few weeks… cant wait to go to the meet.

let me know where, I am game!

BONUS FEBRUARY MEET!

Klyde Warren Park, 2/28 @ 11am. We’ll meet somewhere near the kids playground area. Like the event and let everyone know you’re coming here: https://www.facebook.com/events/853673968004659/

well if you guys in dallas have been watching the weather its supposed to be very cold… you might consider calling that library to schedule a meet inside in warmth.

Meetup this Saturday is canceled due to bad weather.

If someone has an idea for an indoor meeting spot, I’m all ears. Otherwise the next meetup is the 14th.

well to bad i couldnt meet with you guys… ill be gone before the 14th

Hey guys! Just a heads up, Texas State YoYo Contest registration is open!!

We have the sponsors, we just need more players!!

So go register and compete for some awesome prizes from OD, sweets Kendama, and yoyoexpert!

Are the prizes just for formal divisions (1A, 2A, etc.) or for Open and Gunslinger as well? And is there a fee for competing (such as signing up for NYYL or the contest in general)?