Holy hot throws batman! That's a lot of stuff for throws! (Added throw)

I have some stuff for trade, Africa tiki mask thing, pop corn machine, movies, a fish bowl (It’s the more cluttery picture.) some xbox games, gears of war promotional cardboard cut out, magic the gathering cards, (I will not post pictures of magic the gathering cards, because that will be a LOT of work, but you can pm me a (Reasonable) number of card names and I’ll tell you if I have them!)
Added stuff are: Giant magic the gathering cards, ps2 games (pm and I will give you the list), diablo 3 game and wow guest pass, credit card lock pit set, limited edition COD advanced warfare poster, vitage cigar boxes, and LOTS of hero scape tiles and pieces. Also (in beat up shape) Canteen from The Walking Dead.
Items not shown. I have a pair of oakly snow goggles up for trade, but need pretty sweet deal to steal those away from me. XD

My wants:
Money
Almost any kind of yoyo, I’m not all that picky. XD

Will also build mtg deck and sell/trade that service and cards
Also added a pair of hardly worn air jordans.

*The chest with random stuff in front of it are projects I’m working on. For anyone who’s a super natural fan, they are super natural ‘kits’. Kits can range majorly in price, but the kit shown has salt, holy water, dead mans blood, borax, ectoplasm, chalk, a exorcism in old latin, and a hex bag. I can make custom pieces, ranging in quality and price, if interested just ask. XD *

** equilateral is for sale or trade to whatever throw, but I’ll be letting it go for a fair deal and only damage is what is shown.**

more pic

more pics

Will pay 20$ cash for someone’s speed dial as long as it’s bearing is smooth and isn’t too dinged up
(also I have a post of random stuff for yoyos too.)

You know a brand new one can be bought in the store here for $20, right?

4 Likes

bump

Hello! I have way to many of magic the gathering cards and I was wondering if someone would like to trade a few off my hands!
Edit I will not respond to anyone asking “What do you have?” as in if I had a list for each card I had. Ask for specific card or group of cards, and I will tell you if I have those or not. I have a few oranges, lots of golds, lots of different color and good amount of land. I also make decks for people too.

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=79032.0;attach=23986;image

this is so confusing…??? You say don’t ask I wont respond to people asking then the next part you say ask and I will tell you what I have???.. haha see the bolded parts

In magic, when you trade with people, they’ll ask “Well what do you have.” And you usually have to send them a long list, and I don’t want to make a list of the all the cards I have, that’ll take too long. I ment to say “Ask what cards you want, and I will tell you if I have them.” I can see the confusion and thank you for pointing it out, I’ll edit it so it makes more sense.

AHHHHH got ya. free bum :wink:

[quote=“That-one-kid,post:1,topic:70092”]
I have some stuff for trade, Africa tiki mask thing, pop corn machine, movies, a fish bowl (It’s the more cluttery picture.) some xbox games, gears of war promotional cardboard cut out, small hd tv. magic the gathering cards, (I will not post pictures of magic the gathering cards, because that will be a LOT of work, but you can pm me a (Reasonable) number of card names and I’ll tell you if I have them!)
Added stuff are: Giant magic the gathering cards, ps2 games (pm and I will give you the list), diablo 3 game and wow guest pass, credit card lock pit set, limited edition COD advanced warfare poster, vitage cigar boxes, and LOTS of hero scape tiles and pieces. Also (in beat up shape) Canteen from The Walking Dead.
Items not shown. I have a pair of oakly snow goggles up for trade, but need pretty sweet deal to steal those away from me. XD

My wants:
Money
Almost any kind of yoyo, I’m not all that picky. XD

Will also build mtg deck and sell/trade that service and cards
Also added a pair of hardly worn air jordans.

*The chest with random stuff in front of it are projects I’m working on. For anyone who’s a super natural fan, they are super natural ‘kits’. Kits can range majorly in price, but the kit shown has salt, holy water, dead mans blood, borax, ectoplasm, chalk, a exorcism in old latin, and a hex bag.  I can make custom pieces, ranging in quality and price, if interested just ask. XD *

** equilateral is for sale but for a decent trade, and only damage is what is shown.**