Instagrams

@frankplaysyoyo - yoyos, mountains, mushrooms, food and succulents.

@owenekblad

mainly photography but I may start up yo-yo stuff soon.

Skyo_01

Still no users send me the link. Or follow me then I can see you.

Followed all.

B

@kjeldsenjonas

exclusively posting pictures of socks

lol.

@frantabina

Going on trip around Asia, visiting Worlds and also will bring some behind the scene pictures from Yoyofficer.

im @jvyoyoer

i post

-yoyo stuff
-random selfies with the caption being “mfw dadadadada”
-my puppy

Followed.

I post semi-frequently on @liifeiscool. In following me you will see 1a, 3a, and food.

@joe_bumpus

Just posted my first #trickcricle last night. At first I was just posting some (relatively subpar) photography, but I decided I’d like to start putting some yoyo clips up. I’m gonna keep putting up more of both, so check it out if you want to see. ;D

@rsuchke

You can follow if you like cars, yoyos, food, legos, and my dog lol.

I wish I had instagram that I knew how to use.

@iamsweeps I post everything but try to focus on yoyoing, juggling, other flow toys, and the like.

I follow you you are so good.

1 Like

@philipmwhite mostly yoyos, but occasionally other random stuff.

csoccer_1

Please give me a follow at @colbyandcarly as I post videos of yo-yoing, photography of the world around me and more along with my fiancé Carly…
and Please follow Our New Company we created called YoNinjaYo, as we are working on getting YoNinjaYo products ready… So Please follow our Instagram and Twitter @YoNinjaYoCo Thank You!!

Just know that YoNinjaYo is going to be an apparel and accessories Brand for all your Yo-Yo needs.
and Its run by me and My Fiancé, which most of you on here know who I am and what I have gone through. Most of you also know that I really want to be a big part of the yoyo community and maybe eventually even help sponsor local contest… So Please everyone, follow us @YoNinjaYoCo on both twitter and Instagram. I am really looking forward to this. It has become a life goal of mine to help me keep going during these tough times I’m having physically. And I has become a goal of mine to grow and learn along with the yoyo community. Luckily I begged my sister who is a lawyer to help me get a Trademark and Service Mark for YoNinjaYo…
So look to the future on our twitter and Instagram… and Any support would be most greatly appreciated.
We also have a website showing our small team of Ninjas, and some videos up. link is below in the comment section.