The EPIC Eternal Throw Elysian!

So, usually I don’t make reviews, but this yoyo is so good I felt the need to make a review.
Without further ado, the Eternal Throw Elysian!

So, it came in this cool little pringles tube-like box, and I got it in the Seahawks colorway. It looks pretty nice, not gonna lie.

First throw impressions: Wow, this thing is so smooth. It’s also amaaaaazinggggg at fingerspins and horizontal.

The first time I even tried fingerspinning on it, I got atleast 30 seconds. It’s unreal the amount of time this thing fingerspins for, and its amazing because the cup acts like a funnel, making fingerspins and tricks that use fingerspins an absolute breeze.

The annodization job is also pretty awesome as well. I really like the Seahawks and their colors! :slight_smile:

Final thoughts: My favorite yoyo as of yet, and I’m even getting a second one. I would recommend one to anyone because they’re absolutely amazing!

1 Like

It is an amazing yoyo, but I want to sell mine before I get attached to it because I need the money right now (bst in sig)

Have a rare pre-production hedge Elysian. Love it so much. They appear to have sold well.

I want to try one but I think they sold for too high @ like $125 or around there, I would have tried it if it had the same price point as the Victrory, maybe even.a bit lower at $80 bc they don’t have to pay for side effects like they did on the Victory.

I guess they did price it correctly, a lot of people bought one, for me the price is atleast %$40 too high. Also its hard to take a chance on sometrhing that isn’t hyped up as much, I would have rather gotten a Space.Cowboy and save $5.

I do want to try one esp to try finger spins and am looking for a good deal, but trade wise I would Prpbly only trade %$70 worth of throws for a mint Elysian, and tthat would be the absolute most.

I’m not saying the price point is wrong, just saying it had me thinking it was quite a bit higher than I thought. Before they came out I was thinking they would be priced at $80-100

Oh well, I think just like the Victrory the Elysian over time will lose more and more resale value and you will start seeing them for way better deals.

Like for example the Rockerfeller retailed @ $135, couple months after they came out I saw them on BST, some as high as $$120 but as low as $100. Then a few months later Isaw some for $80. Now my mint Rockerfeller is only worth $70 and I see near mint ones for as low as $60, so you could prob talk them down to $5 maybe even $50.

I doubt the rockerfeller Will keep going down from what they are at now, but that s exactly what happens in the secondary market when a throw has a high retail price that isn’t justified to some people.

My advice is if you are dieing to get one I have seen mint ones on BST for under $99

But if its not in the top 3 yoyos you want or you just want to try out the finger spin thingy then wait a few months, I bet they will go down to $60 for near mint after the hype dies down

PS: I live in Seattle and Seahawks are blue and green not blue and yellow hahahah.

Honestly the Space Cowboy is nothing special IMO.
This is definitely better playing and much better fingerspins than the space cowboy.
The Rockefeller isn’t that great IMO anyway, so that’s probably a reason it went down.

I hate to break it to you but there were no preproduction hedge elysians, all the prepro ones were purple or the pheonixy color of the final protos

Lol yea gruntbull messed up the ano, we wanted it to be the same color as the seahawk victories but eh whatcha gonna do. I’m in Seattle too man, I’d love to hang out sometime, I’m over by greenlake.

Oops pre-release. Got it at Canadian nats

Anyone willing to sell their elysian?

Keep dreamin bub, keepin mine FOREVER! Try scavenging on the BST

I can’t wait for mine in the mail

I agree with you on the fact that the Elysian fingerspins and is good for horizontal. However, I do not find it good for much else. It feels like a rock to me.

My Elysian is probably my favorite throw. Over even my orca!