Moving

I moved from Arizona to North Carolina. The drive was long. The food was fast. During the trip, I came up with a couple new tricks.

I’m in the process of getting everything unpacked. My shutter has decided to give me a helping hand.

Tips/Advice/Criticisms are all welcome.

(Sorry about the quality. Not used to filming indoors.)

Cool

Thanks.
You film inside quite a bit, what tips would you have on string visibility indoors?

Man that was an enjoyable video. Nice tricks, nice music, and that soda break part was hilarious.

TL;DR : awesome!

NC?! I’m in NC too! Welcome to the Tarheel state! You dove head first into the south. be ready for bbq pork burgers hot dogs and y’all, lots of y’all

I’m in chapel hill :slight_smile:

That was ill, I like how you’re sticking to the themes with your videos. That music was something you might play when packing or moving too. :smiley: Nice tricks, and I’m subscribed. I have a family friend in NC, in college at NC State. I think you’ll like it there.

Not much. I just happen to have a yoyo room and a big blue blanket in the background. Not much advice that I can give you there :stuck_out_tongue:

It was a fun video. I hope you are now unpacked and that things go well for you in NC.

Thanks. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

Good video.

Shutters like soda?

I think that themes make yoyo videos easier to watch, plus they’re not to much work to add in. In this case I knew what the theme would be before I made the tricks. :wink: I’m glad you liked the video.

What is a barbecue pork burger?

Have you done any grinds with that shutter? I heard its a blast

I do. And it is. :slight_smile:

Bump. Thoughts?

Dat last bump.

Any last thoughts?

Awesome!! And sick fro

I’m glad you enjoyed it.