Candy Tutorials: Slack Sticks

New video… sorry no sorry

whats with the sorry yoyos logo?

1 Like

Maybe that’s his sponsor?

After some of the recent ■■■■ that has happened with CLYW and me im deciding to move on… im still gonna play with their yoyos and stuff like that im just not pursuing the company anymore all the players re very good friends but its not the area for me.

Actually i thought it would be nice to show my appreciation for the company and plus the logo fit so well with the song :slight_smile:

bump

Sorry to be nosy, but what happened with CLYW?

1 Like

Well as you can see im trying to move on to bigger and better things and this is because CLYW has decided to block me from all the social media and any means of contact i do not know why because all i ever do in means of contact is show a good word and give them respect but if i am going to have 2 and a half years of hard work thrown in my face without a proper explaination of what happened then i refuse to respect the company… although i will still play the yoyos i will however not be a consumer for a company that is not even awnsering a simple question.

Man, that kinda sucks. I’d rather have a direct “no” instead of just being blocked and ignored.

1 Like

Exactly!! and i did nothing to harm them or harass them i was just showing off the yoyos and the logo i never said i was with the company, but if they choose to handle it that way then so be it im still frineds with the players :slight_smile:

bump

bump

bump