How much do you use your yoyo a day?

An hour or 2 most days, sometimes I don’t have time to though.

Too busy with school, I get like maybe 20 mins max on a week day :stuck_out_tongue: but maybe like an hour on weekends

Around one hour if my schedule busy for that day. If I have a day off I try to get at least 4 hours of yo in.

Whenever I’m not yoyoing, I’m yoyoing.

Hard to estimate, because it’s piecemeal - thirty seconds here here, ten minutes there. Probably somewhere between 0:45 and 1:30 on average.

Yeah, my mother gets angry at me for yoyoing to much:(

I used to yoyo a lot few years ago… now I just play in the mood, sometimes 1-2 hours in a good mood, sometimes no yoyo at all for a few days/weeks.
Lately, I think I spent more time thinking about yoyos than actually playing it, hence why I’m here.

Around 2 hours while watching TV at night.
A half hour here and there between other things.
Occasionally if there is something particularly vexing, maybe another hour dedicated to it.

Not that i’m in college but if you get your work done relatively quickly I would assume you’d have plenty of time.

Like 10 min…
Just found out that I have mono, and I sleep 12+ hours a day
:frowning:

Hard to say. I usually end the day with a few hours of fine, now legal, herbage and playing. 2-3 hours there.
I also always have a yoyo with me at work, which is now a gas station most of the time, so lots of downtime there. Ten minute time killers throughout the day.

I graduated college and I had more
Time there than in high school so you’re right. It’s mostly because you’re not stuck there for 8 hours a day lol.

i throw about 2 hours a day, like some posts above me, in bits and pieces, usually and hour straight a day, and then 5 min lil spurts here and there,give or take. wish i could throw all day without constant distractions.

This is me, also.

Threw for the first time after not playing for 2 days, but only for about 5 minutes. I also recently went through a short phase of a couple weeks where I played for ~2 hours each day. That is actually why I can’t throw much now. :smiley: Average is probably 30-40 minutes otherwise.

Well the weekend i yoyo almost all day so i guess it varies beetween 6 to 12 hour depending on the number of family guy i watch or friend i see and during the week well i yoyo around 45 min the morning i yoyo 2 min during the pauses and in the class when the teacher dont do anything and the night 1 to 4 hour if i watch family guy or not so around 2 to 5 hours on weekday. It look like i am the guy that habe most free time here ^^

I would do that more often a on weekends, but after 30 mins or so I start to lose circulation in my finger. The string keeps tightening from each throw

1 Like

Wow you throw a lot.

I have a lot of free time cuz I’m home schooled and I can get through all my school in 2 hours but then… I live on a farm so…I have to sweep the barn and feed chickens and horses and fill up bags of grain for the horses to eat later and I now have a job at the local Apple Orchard on weekends (Sometimes during the week) And I like to play Video games so on weekends I can only throw for like 0 to 10 minutes. On week days I cab=n throw for like an hour. I could throw more but like I said I play video games for some of my free time during the day. But when I get to go to my yoyo club I yoyo for like 4 hours straight which is nice!

And so thats why I’ve been yoyoing for 3 years and I’m not that good

You’ll notice that goes away almost completely after you’ve been Yoyoing for long enough

Being in college with a 17 credit course load, 16 hours a week at one job, and like 6-12 hours a week at another job I have to say my experience is totally different. I’d kill for the free time of high school.

If I’m lucky I have enough time to throw for half an hour a day during the week. But most days I’m too tired so it doesn’t always happen.

Enjoy the copious amounts of free time while you have it kiddos. Being an adult sucks… Sometimes :wink: