New Yeti Release.

So I’ve heard a lot about the next run of Yeti’s coming out but I would really like to know if they are going to be sold on YYE or are they being sold on CLYW’s own website. Does anyone know?

Also who else is planning on getting one?

I would also like to know and you already know I’m interested! :slight_smile:

Yea I hope they sell them here.

sounds like they will be released directly through clwy.

I know I definitely want to get my hands on one! ;D

I have loved all three that I’ve owned and I will definitely pick up another one or two :slight_smile:

I thought CLYW doesn’t sell anything directly to consumers anymore. Also, where have you heard talk of a Yeti restock?

I believe they have an ask.fm page.

From another recent thread:

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup

…and to clarify, these WILL be going to retailers.

3 Likes

Yes!!!

Any update on when they’ll be released?

about a month from now so like october

Geez save some for the rest of us haha.

Am I the only one who’s not super impressed by this yoyo?

Nope.

My friend Adrian says there to plasticy so he doesn’t like them. So your not the only one.

I’ve so far been immune to all CLYW hype because honestly I can never afford their products when they are in stock. The Yeti will be my first CLYW assuming I’m able to get one and I feel I’ll be able to give it a fair evaluation, not tainted by it’s years of unicorn status amongst other players.

It may not be a performance beast, but it is an extremely fun yoyo. What do you not like about it?

The fact that if you take it apart you most likely have to tune it to get it smooth, that’s a deal breaker for me