One Drop Yo-Yos Markmont. Classic

Hey! I was just wondering if it was possible!

Ah. Well I’m pretty psyched to see if the blasted version is it, or if there will be other finishes. Could see me spending quite a bit of money if there are several finishes available.

I thought 3Yo3 Baseline 2 x Cascade. This is just about what I expected.

That looks better than I thought it was going to be.

This looks so nice but I kinda wish there was an undersized version or something. I’ll still get one though this looks great!

The SLCK Ywet by Anti-Yo grinds really well for blasted nickel. I agree!!!

So Paul? Any more info on release date and price? ;D

Same.

Not at the moment! But just updated the front page with a few more pictures!

1 Like

That’s a beauty, clark!

I NEED this black in my life.
Such a clean and elegant look to it!

Love the black! Can we get a hint at how many colors will be available?

Someone in the official OD thread guessed clear, black, and nickel. I concur with that guesswork. :slight_smile:

Simple yet elegant.

I need to chill out with my DE safety razor purchases for a while. Gotta have money for this guy

I’m still hoping for a copper or brass color too ;D

I think this would be awesome, I would be all over a Copper (SLCK Anti-Yo style)!

Also, Obsidian Nickle?!

I remember seeing Mark comment about liking some copper yoyo he saw or played. If there is a copper, nickel and obsidian, then I have to figure out how to get all of them ;D

So Paul are we getting a photo every other day leading up to the release?

edit: Just looked at the original Gradient thread, was about 3 months from the time it was first mentioned by OneDrop til the time it was actually available for sale. Hoping it’s not that long for this one :-\

It’s been at least twice that long already, the Classic was mentioned months before anybody knew about the gradient