Who is into MBTI? Yoyo Psychology

Do you think the test was right? I would think there would be lots of ESTPs in the yoyo community. The best way of figuring out which you are is by looking at the cognitive functions and maybe reading a profile to see how much you relate.

And ESTPs cognitive functions would be Se > Ti > Fe > Ni
Extraverted Sensing
I think most people would say the stereotypical cheerleader would be ESFP(Sensor Feeler), maybe ESFJ (Extraverted Feelers). I think it makes sense if you read the definitions above.

wiki says:
ESTPs, or “Promoter Artisans”, are the most adept among the types at influencing other people. Promoting is the art of maneuvering others to one’s position. Concrete in speech and utilitarian in action, they are smooth operators. The ESTP knows everyone who matters and everything there is to do because they are very resourceful, always knowing where the fun and action is. They like to indulge themselves in the finer things in life and to bring other people with them. Their goal in life is to sell themselves and their ideas to others. Dramatic and debonair, they are gifted at earning others’ confidence.

…based on observations of behavior, notable Promoters might include John F. Kennedy, Teddy Roosevelt, Madonna and Donald Trump. For more examples, see Notable Promoters.

Other characteristics
Outgoing
Charming
Witty
Fun
Observant
Socially sophisticated
Resourceful
Troubleshooter
Unpredictable
Action oriented
Giving