Anybody with a cool car? Car mods?

lmao…WHAT?! XD

I have a '87 Suzuki samurai.

I’m kinda partial to late model Volvo turbos m’self.

Have an 04 350z with a handful of stuff done to it, visually and under the hood. Lowered a bit, some Enkeis, nothing over the top. Most notable change being the whole twin turbo rebuild.

It’s a nice place to dump my paycheck sometimes.

I’d want a Tesla Model S with the Tech Package and maybe a couple of other features. No idea when I’d be able to afford such a car though :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice car, Im a fan of those.

http://cs1.gamemodding.net/posts/2013-11/89701500_1385445399_60221815_gta_sa_2013-11-18_16-43-41-66.jpg
Just picked this baby up from the dealership (ignore the watermark at the bottom, its just the dealer ships name)

How come it looks like a cartoon??? :wink:

Love my turbo Subarus…
http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt321/Omega782/nkjnjn.jpg
(Not mine, just a quick photobucket grab)
Mines getting torn apart and rebuilt at the moment. Stroked 2.1, valve/valve train, mild cams, 20g, EWG and whatnot.
Should be stupid amounts of fun when its done. Its been down way too long.

^Nice which Subaru? my buddy has a 2001 gc8 2.5rs which he bought an ej257 for and I swapped it in. haha. His mechanical skills are slightly lacking.

As for me 93 supra(precision 6262, 44mm external gate, 4 inch dp, big injectors, AEM ems, etc…), and a recently aquired 91 supra with a unique engine swap I’m doin atm.

BUILT NOT BOUGHT FTW!

Whats up with all this supercar garbage? No character!..jkjk

But no really.

Not everyone likes the same things…
Some of you people are just like dictators…
Especially some of the people arguing about iphonevsandroid or whatever…

I’ve got a 2003 WRX Sedan. Its been in the garage on jack stands for at least six months, haha. It spun a bearing, common problem with stock EJ205s. Not sure if it was a rod or main, havent had the space to actually pull the engine, just pull everything off it and piece together parts.
Head work adds up quick! Wasn’t planning on doing it, but figured as long as I’ve got the thing apart…

What are you putting in your new Supra? Big ole’ V8?

^with regards to new supra. That would be a lexus sc400 1uzfe v8. 4 liter, dohc, 32 valve.

this is a pretty sick engine being how underrated it is.

It comes from the factory with 6 bolt mains, forged crank, forged rods, etc…

And this engine is all aluminum(block and heads) so it is actually lighter than the standard supra 7m/1jz/2jz. It also moves the weight there is further back (due to it being a shorter engine) improving balance and handling quite a bit.

Picked her from the local junkyard on 50% off day for $165, talk about budget performance.

Idk what your talking about with regards to this dictator stuff.

The point I was making is that everyone is drooling over these supercars that any snot nose with money can go down and buy at a dealership. Then they brag about how cool/fast their car is and think they are some high fluting “car guys”.

Most all who are truly into cars like the bond/relationship of building it yourself, and with custom work your car is unique.

Sorry for the rant but this just seems to be the case these days.

So, pretty much what you’re saying, is that if you don’t like ricers and ugly modded cars, then you’re not a true car person? Sorry if I’m understanding this wrong.

You’re just saying that because your favorite car is the definition of no character.

I wish we had a cool car, the air conditioning is broken.

Thems fighting words. Best be careful.

I think they just have a low quality camera.