Any Texas Clubs?

Haha I have looked everywhere and can’t fine one ??? So I join ;Ded yoyoexpert forum to see if you guys are out there.

We exist, but we aren’t very organized. I want to start one, but i can’t find anyone who wants to.

Down, I live in Houston! I also own radical seas. :slight_smile:

Pm me.

Haha thanks now I now I’m not alone ignore I love in the woodlands if any of you wanna stop by Haha

Lol sorry for that grammar stupid auto word check

I’m in Katy, I know there are at least a couple more of us around the houston area.

South east!

Isn’t there a club named lone star throwers? Or was it disbanded.

Lone Star Spinners. And I think it was disbanded in 2008.

So I’m a little late haha. ;D

I live in spring near the woodlands! Haha we could totally hang out :stuck_out_tongue:

We should honestly get states together. Houston sounds like a great place to hold states. December isn’t good time for states

Hint hint!

Yea I live near shadowbend park in the woodlands Mug

it would be cool i live in the south west houston area

I live in San Antonio, but I visit family in Katy pretty often. I would be open to hanging out with any throwers in either area.

If anything ever comes of this, I would love to attend an event!

PM me if you are in San Antonio and want to hang out and throw - I want to get the SA Throwers organized!

I live near southeast Houston, if there’s a meet up PM me!

I am in the DFW area and have been out of the yo-yo world for some years. I used to work for Buzz-On industries and organized events for some time in the area. Wondering if there are still any throwers around here, if so send me an email at bobbystewartyo@gmail.com or on Facebook. Hope to hear from someone!

I’m in Dallas. We had a meet up or two in the Spring with about 4 of us, but didn’t keep it going (at least I got too busy with work to keep going, perhaps the others are still meeting). I’d love to start meeting up again.

I’m in Dallas. Definitely up for a meet up.

Nice I’ll text the group I’ve met with to see if we can get something planned. We met in Carrolton last time, but I think it’d be cool to meet in Dallas somewhere (better for me, hah).