The Almighty Duncan TORQUE!

Great pics and great review. Cant wait to get mine tomorrow. Got it for $25 on the bst. Pink too which is what I wanted!

Thanks! and you won’t be disappointed!

Great review and pictures. I bought mine the day after it became available at Downtown Disney and I have enjoyed it ever since.

Awesome review. I’ll be purchasing one thanks to this review. For real.

Awesome! Glad to hear it

Finger spins?

It looks awesome, but I hate the engravings.

Duncan’s KKs are amazing!

I should be getting one in a trade (gold). They’re soooo good.

And yes @skyguy01 fingerspins work nicely if thrown at an angle (not completely horizontal like on the Prestige).

Man, who doesn’t hate duncan’s engravings?

They’re Dif-E-Yo!

Does it really fit size 2 lateral caps? And if so, are they easy to remove?

Aren’t they ten ball?

Got mine today! Gold. Man this is good. I got an even 7 minute spin with it, stock.

Impressive…

I managed to try one at GA States yesterday and I’m thoroughly impressed by its performance. It handled horizontal better than I imagined

Really nice review! Love the pics and what your thoughts were on it. I’ve been debating getting one, but now after this review, im for sure gonna get one now thanks to this! :slight_smile:

Awesome! I’m actually carrying mine today ;D

Nice review!!! This thread caught my eye as I just threw a buddy’s torque today… played MUCH better what I expected and is quite a decent yo-yo! I would get one myself, if it wasn’t for the lacking aesthetics (probably shouldn’t be a factor, but I’m picky that way :P)… Strengths of the yo-yo were nicely represented by the review, great job!!! I tried switching the KK out for my DS, played significantly better (for me at least)… :)…

DS? and glad you like it!

Double Straight (YYR)