What throw just brings you enjoyment to play with?

That would work, but it’s so much more awkward to say.

Pacquiao, H5xChief

I like my extremes. :wink:

Code2s, No Jives, and Freehand Zeros.

Gnarwhal 1, Cascade, Chief, Arctic circle 1, bear vs man 1, and Smooth move because those yo-yos have a fun magical feel

Peak

Code 2 w/ultralites, beat dv888, avalanche

Works for me

Made in USA plastic Duncan Imperial. It makes you relearn tricks and keeps you on your toes. :wink:

I just got it, but so far I’m really loving my YYF Horizon. That thing just spins with so much power it’s crazy.

my AfterShock…I love it, makes me feel great, the smoothness is scrate up thrillin! :smiley: :smiley:

Triton, Canvas, Gelada, Albatross, Chief, Arctic Circle, Aftershock, Prestige, Bonfire, Wooly Marmot …ok sorry I got carried away but those are all awesomely fun. Oh yeah Code 2 and Code 1 ::slight_smile:

ButterFly, Flipside, and Spin Dynamics Flow

G funk know you think I am crazy. But after I had to dive to the bottom of a lake I have always loved to throw it around

Had that feeling of joy while throwing the Spin Dynamics Smooth Move last night.

YYJ Classic
No Jive, when finely tuned and responding just the way I want it to, is a heavenly thing!
Valor
TMBR yoyos

Genesis
Bapezilla
Freehand Zero with the old Duncan stickers
Dark Magic w/ hybrid response
FAST 201

Something with hubstacks

Dietz, Nomad, Royale W/ Cheese, Freakhand for 5A, KLR, Majesty, and by far anything floaty like the Model10 or Orion.

Yoyos that have integrated hubstacks.
Not normal hubstacks. I like my hubstacks to be flush with the cup of the yoyo. They’re easier to catch when they don’t protrude outward. Every catch is pure bliss.

We’re counting on you to show some new things with hubstacks in your next video. :wink: Most of us do a few rip-starts, a few grabs here and there, and then don’t do anything else with it. You can be the shining example that YYF needs!

:wink: