YoYoExpert x YoYoFactory - Worlds Prague 2014

Read the thread…

Dang… I’m gunna be backpacking.

starts crying

Someone buy one for me.

Not that I have money to repay you…

Maybe a trade? Haha.

Yup that’s what it says.
I knew one day having a slight fascination coughobsessioncough with puzzles would help me in this forum!
At least there’s other puzzle solvers on this forum haha

I can buy it for you. All I want in return is your Canvas. ;D

Lol.

Haha, I’m kinda obsessed with these things too. Two of my favorite hobbies combined ::slight_smile:

You know I’ll bet if you combined clue 1 and 2, you would have enough to solve them like a regular cryptogram.

haha im so happy others know what pigpen is, i used to write notes in this in elementary. good job noticing the scramble cuz i went straight up pigpen with it…got confuzzled XD

like I said, even if we didn’t recognize it as pigpen, the 2 clues gave us enough letters to solve like a cryptogram.

the 3rd clue is out and dang its loooooooooonnnnnngggggg

It will also take a little extra work. :wink:

i realize that now cause its backwards!!! i think…
UPDate: i decoded the pigpen cipher i got
Deetnaraug si kcap laiceps owt edulcni ot soyoy latem moitide eb lliw uoy sulp dlrow eht ni tstif ngised wen a worht ot

which says
to throw a new design fitst in the world plus you will be edition metal yoyos to include two special packs is guaranteed
… i think im missing a few words…

1 Like

Pack is guaranteed to include two special edition metal yoyos, plus you will be first in the world to throw a new design!

Time to test out my skills again, lemme see:

First Line: Deetnaraug si kcap
2nd Line: Laiceps owt edulcni ot
3rd Line: Soy-oy latem noitide
4th Line: Eb lliw uoy sulp
5th Line: dlrow eht ni tsrif
6th Line: ngised wen a worht ot

Pack is guaranteed to include two special edition metal yo-yos plus you will be first in the world to throw a new design!

LOL someone beat me to it, gg :smiley:

I love you guys.

Dang. I tried to get here fast so I could post the answer :stuck_out_tongue: I’m so excited about this!

I just hope its not more budget metals.

Abby’s “backwards” clue helped me figure it out. Otherwise I’d still be rearranging the cipher, because I thought that’s what was scrambled. haha. Regardless, I’m pretty excited about the prospects, even if they end up being budget metals…no matter what it’ll be well worth the money, and more throws is always better.

you guys are beast mode at this ! I know andre prob thought it would take yall longer to get it!

So there would be a new design that people who buy this get first b4 anyone else. Interesting