Shout out to the most unrealistic people

It is incredibly frustrating reading this stuff. It is understandable that these things can get on one’s nerves, but we are ALL guilty of one thing or a few others that are listed here. I sometimes use the “incredibly hard to get from me” line to weed out people who are not serious or think that they can take advantage of me. I also have been guilty of lowballing, but what people don’t understand is that I am still new to this so I’m still learning the “what’s what” when it comes to CLYW and the other high end companies. So when I offer a throw for a CLYW, maybe it isn’t me trying to be annoying, rather me not knowing the trade value of it. And yes, I know, there is a million ways to find out because all the recources are right here. But I’m human, just like all of you, and I simply didn’t know and didn’t find out. I just offered.

I like the b/s/t forum a lot. But sometimes people lose sight of what yoyoing is really about and it becomes about the money and greed almost. So as long as people still have the idea of yoyoing in mind, it’s okay if you occasionally mess up by lowballing unintentionally or listing a bun of wants that outweigh the value of what you have. Because we all are human. Humans that love to YoYo!

P.s.
If you happen to be one of the “elite” people here on the forums, please for the love of this community, try not to be so condescending and downright mean to people who may not know as much as you. Its people like that that flat out ruin it for some people, y’know?