Are the YYN forums still around?

I know the store closed down but i thought i saw somewhere that the forums were supposed to still stay up after everything else was closed down, but every time i try to get on there it tells me that there is a connection problem and to just try back later but it never ends up working. This may be a stupid question im just really wondering because if its still up i would really like to get back on there! :slight_smile:

No. It’s gone completely.

It sucks, there was so much good content on there :-\

well i thought i saw somewhere that even though the store was closed somebody was going to keep the forums section open. it really sucks that i saw wrong :-\

I saw this too, and I could’ve sworn I was on the YYN forums a few months ago. Maybe it was just an archive, I don’t know…

It was supposed to stay open as an archive that couldn’t be posted in, to be used for reference purposes.

I haven’t been able to get on since late last year :-
That’s the place I found the guy who sold me his USA hatrick.

yoyoskills was hosting it but didn’t have the time to manage the site so it was taken down

1 Like

Do the files still exist? I think it would be a good idea to salvage most of the good information from there and then make some kind of “Yoyonation Archives”.
I missed that place.

That’s what a lot of people want to do. I emailed one of the moderators to the site, but he doesn’t know what to do.

You’ll have to get in contact with YoYoSkills Chris

I miss the forum a lot, there were so many good threads from back in the day…

I saw people opened it up and you could check out the forum but not post in it. I don’t remember who posted it tho.