Collectors

This is my other big hobby also.

Other collections are: Pens, Pocket Knives, Watches, Stamps, Pressed Pennies & PEZ Dispensers.

I also collect Pocket Knives and PEZ Dispensers along with Shopping bags, Disney Transportation Pins and Snare Drums. Oh, and of course, YOYO’s.

Rare coins and coins from other countries

For example:
I have a 1907 Indian-head penny and a 1920 Wheat-back penny
Several Francs, rubels, marks, latvian money, euros, and more

I like to collect junk.

XD yea me too XD <-----flea market king

Bugs (mostly ants) and Video Games.

I’m going to have to reboot my wrist watch collection when I’m working full time again

Ive got about 300 video games, ranging from Atari to 3DS. Can’t afford any of these new consoles yet. :-\

I collect shark teeth. I dive for then off of Venice Beach in Florida. Got a couple dozen megladons (largest I have is 6 inches), and thousands of smaller ones.

Balls (preferably Baseballs or gold balls) :smiley:

i collect dust and moss… ;D

Benchmade’s Mini-Griptillian. Should be able to get one for less than $100.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000NZQH4K?pc_redir=1411835859&robot_redir=1
Until you start getting into custom built blades and whatnot, it doesnt get much better than Benchmade. Axis lock is the best thing ever.

cool! In MD we have some area to find Fossilized shark teeth and sting ray rib bones along the Chesapeake bay always a fun day vacation!

to add on to my previous post, i forgot one other thing i collect, socks XD i love me some fresh socks.
and i guess i collect chucks as well. i have 17 pairs, from old ones to new ones. 3 pairs of black and all the rest are their own color.

Zippos/Knives/Lizards

Guitars.

I forgot to include my snare drum collection in my earlier post.

5 year necro, but that’s cool here, right?

Mostly just music. I have hundreds of CDs (mostly heavy, death, thrash, and black metal, with a growing classical collection), vinyl (modest collection of about 20-30 so far), and cassettes (about 40, some of them vinyl rips on type II chrome cassettes).

Retro video games to a small extent. At the moment mostly just the stuff I had growing up from SNES, N64, and PS2. I plan on getting more extensively the platformers and RPGs that I never had growing up.

1 Like

Video game roms. I’ve got more than the sites online. Currently their on a drive I haven’t seen in months but before the new retro consoles came out I made them myself custom. Made some good side coin doing it when I was younger.

I used to collect Funko Pops, I hate them now… only want a Weird Al then never again, trying to get rid of a bunch actually…

1 Like

And of course you own a physical copy of each of those “backups”.
:sweat_smile:

I only own 3 Funkos…a Chewbacca and 2 porgs (1 is a chase like that matters haha).
Funko pops just never appealed to me too much.

I need more porg in my life!
MANY MUCH MOAR PORG!!!

1 Like