Up and coming minecraft server

welcome abby1371

Yeah no problem

Is this an SMP? Just curious

(A survival mutiplayer)

I unfortunately dont own minecraft, but i watch a ton of youtubers play minecraft.

yeah it’s a SMP

Cool!

Again, just curious, but have any of you heard of the Cube SMP on Youtube?

um what do you mean by cube smp

welcome logi to the server

it must be a different server.

yah

I haven’t the slightest idea what you guys and girl are talking about

If this is your first time hosting a public Minecraft server, all I have to say is good luck. And unless your moderators are watching everyone at all times, I would also recommend you get a good rollback plugin (CoreProtect was what I used), and/or just have heavy server-side restrictions as to what blocks people can modify and where.

I hosted a somewhat popular server for a short while, was fun at first but got annoying real quick having to deal with griefers.

1. How would floods of people crash your server exactly? I never heard of that being a problem for anyone really.
  2. Good luck with that request. Can write it in large boldface text and people will still ask.
  3. Sounds easy unless you come across one of those persistent griefers. Dynamic IPs and VPNs are pretty easily available. I would also hope significantly that you aren’t running with online-mode false; name-spoofing is quite easy too.

hey guys we have fixed alt of the lag problems on the server and it is running better than ever we have more slots and the lag you were experiencing has been removed (hopefully) so lets get some life back into the server its been pretty dull lately.

okay guys we have thee mc prohost server up and things are running smooth if any of you guys need the ip to It or want to join just send me an pm.

you guys should make a hunger games server that would be sick

But all the weapons are yoyos.

maybe in the future, but we will be having a pvp arena in the set up of a hunger games arena. this change will be made after we update to 1.8.

I want to join this for fun. PM me the Ip when you get a chance.

Is everyone on there a yoyoer or are there non throwers aswell?

there’s non throwers as well oh btw 1.8 is coming really soon as in within 2 weeks!

Cool!

BTW the Cube SMP is a youtuber SMP server on youtube. Sorry for the confusion.