Other than yoyoing, what hobbies do you have?

KENDAMA!!!

no, get out of here, we don’t want kendamaers. Jk

1 Like

Hobbies & interests:

Producing hip hop music - (NI Maschine) http://maythersound.bandcamp.com/album/vanilla
Kendama (Grain Theory)
Photography (Canon T5i)
Magic the Gathering (Modern Jund, GR Tron/Commander Prossh, Azami)
Video games (Dark Souls, Battlefield, League of Legends)
Coffee (Chemex, Aeropress)
Denim (N&F, Nudie)

Getting into Cycling recently.

Maybe I should explain in the original post to list a hobby you actually enjoy. lol thanks for the laugh.

OHHHHHHH. I want a Maschine sooooo baddddd.

Me want.

But.

I scuba dive, hence the handle. PADI Instructor, but inactive right now. I spend a lot of time underwater looking for sharks’ teeth.

Paintball and BMX.
Any serious paintballers or Riders?

Drawing/Art
Flash Animation
Basic Game Making in Adobe Flash
Wooden Spin Tops (Other Pinoys here might know them as “Torompo”, brought it back from the Philippines)
I play Elsword and a rarer gem nowadays, O2Mania(the offline ver of O2JAM, best competitive music game ever)
I would like to play League of Legends again but I don’t remember my account or anything and all the updates take a very long time
I used to play Drums(if randomly hitting them in a seemingly sequential pattern on the spot that sounds good counts) but my set got moved to the storage since it took up like 1/5 of the living room
Reading
Basketball (non-competitive)
Swimming (also non-competitive)
Math (Honors Precalculus to be exact, I sound like a nerd) since my teacher gives us so much freaking homework on top of my other classes that are easier but math is pretty easy for me (I’m a senior in HS)

I LIFT IN MY STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING CLASS. DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO?

I enjoy underwater basket weaving mostly.

Lol.

I do lego animation to songs. Card Magic and music(guitar,drums,ukelele,and piano). Seanicstudios is my channel

I play drums in percussion and jazz ensemble as well as guitar, trombone for concert band and marching band , bass and some mandolin… I love music
I also play magic the gathering
I’m on the robotics team, were one of the best teams in the country
I also do some writing

Also competitive Ice skate sharpening.

Calisthenics
Strategy Board Games
Cycling (road)
Coffee Roasting
Painting

I play the trumpet
I ride my bike
I have friends that I hang out with
I play alittle ken
I play pokemon
I work out sometimes
I play other video games
I’m kinda good at soccer but I don’t play for my school
I do homework

Longboards
Trombone
Mtg
Karate
Smash Bros Melee and 4

Kendama sometimes, mountain biking, legos, reading, writing my sci fi novel, ti kwan do, talking with a special someone over lunch, watching stargate, following current events, walking my dog.

Reading dystopian fantasy, computer modelling for 3D printing, adobe illustrator for laser cutting, arduinos in wooden boxes, etc.

Yoyoing
Chess master
Tai Chi
Football pro
Meditation
Bodybuilding