Other than yoyoing, what hobbies do you have?

Poi, contact juggling, mountain biking, and trials biking.

I’m going to say this: poi is skill that can greatly benefit your yoyoing.

I’ve seen several moves be incorporated into each prop, especially with 2a and 3a style. We can all benefit from some plane work. As we commonly say in my local flow group, “That was great, but do it again with less crap”.

fixed just for you.

Thanks, :). While you’re at it would you mind switching to the proper form of “than”?

:smiley:

sighs Mikers… Mikers… Mikers… I suppose that’s in the realm of possibility.

1 Like

I agree with you Perspective, they most certainly are a hobby. Anything you do to entertain yourself as a past time is a hobby. Video games can be as mentally challenging as Chess. Anyone that thinks it has no credibility as a legitimate hobby needs to play some Dota 2 and tell me that doesn’t fulfill any competitive/mental desire we all feel to be challenged.

You’re kidding right?

Well let’s see…

Reading
Basketball
Football
Soccer
Drums
Videogames
Longboarding
Camera operator

That’s about it lol

Or Dwarf Fortress! You need a PhD just to play it XD

photoshop, camera stuff, anything with visual effects or photoshop stuff! but my main hobby is making electronic music. Everyone says I’m “SUPER GOOD” but i think they are just exaggerating it ;D.

In my spare time I write my own music.

Mmmmm… Street luge, photography, other skill toys(kendama, cubing), and that’s about it.
Oh, and I mix music with traktor.

anyone use fl studio? ;D

Snowboard
wakeboard
Ride bmx (mainly park)
Ride dirtbike (Kawasaki kx 250 2 stroke)
Tinker with electronics (softmodding consoles, jail breaking iPhones, computer stuff etc.)
Juggle (4 clubs and 5 balls)
Gaming (pc simulators, wii, and Xbox 360)
Nitro rc
Jump off of high things into water :slight_smile:
Lots of other things too but these are the ones I enjoy most and do most

Yes.

social media (tumblr plus twitter mostly), cryptocurrency, most art forms, finance, psychology, parties, working out, etc. i wanna get into ballet

so i guess it’s a mixture of hobbies and interests (also i dont yoyo anymore)

Outside of yoyoing? I’m trying to get better at chess, enjoy playing the piano, and play too many video games.

Oh, and open source software programming.

I spend a lot of time cleaning up poop (Horses, dogs, rabbits). So I guess that would be one hobby. Various instruments of music. My kids both competitively race horses so there’s that.

Sounds like horse poop should be the kids’ hobby!

You are right, and it is actually. They clean their own horse’s stalls and along with working 3 different properties 3 times a week to earn money for horse feed, lessons, etc. But those horses, they make a lot of them road apples.