St Andrews Sessions

Hi everyone! Wow, it feels like forever since I’ve been on these forums. It’s been over a year since my last proper video, and something new feels long overdue. Needless to say, this has been a while in the making. In addition, it’s also my first proper solo project, edited by myself and filmed by myself (with invaluable help from my grandpa) in St. Andrews, Scotland. Give it a look, I hope you all enjoy it!

NOTE: I’ve been throwing for about 1 year and 8 months now, in case anyone is wondering.

Nice! I’ve been wondering what happened to you :smiley:

I see your still improving, some good stuff in there :slight_smile:

I never stop improving :wink:
I hope it was ALL good stuff though :smiley:

You and me both  ;D

We need to have a battle sometime later this year. You should check this out : http://challonge.com/YYEHolidayThrowdown

Finals start end of this week, don’t forget to vote for me  :wink: haha

Idk how much you missed but there’s been a lot of cool new releases as well

aye aye aye no influencing the members to vote in your favor  :wink:

Shhhhhhh hehe

Okay let’s keep it on topic guys

congrats! making yoyonews and all ;D

Awesome! You’ve improved a lot. Great editing too.

I like it! Btw, I thought your last name was hendon lol.

On a related note, I found an Old Course at St. Andrews towel the other day, lol.

Thanks for all the positive response so far. And yes, this did make Yoyonews on Friday,which I’m super hyped about!

Give it the ol’ bump. Feedback is always appreciated.

Hmmm…feedback, let’s see. One thing that could be improved is that whenever you finish a trick and before you start a trick, you always look at the camera as if to see if it caught the trick.
Very minor, but it’s easy enough to fix in future videos.

Great video anyway.

If that’s my only problem than I’d say I’m set ;D

That’s all I saw. I really liked that string flip at 1:35