3YO3 Bassline 2 - A High Speed YoYo Review

3YO3 is one of those companies that fly under the radar quite a bit. They don’t do flashy marketing or have a huge presence at competitions. What they have is a crazy owner who made his name by hand carving some of the most gorgeous acrylic yo-yos on the planet. Landon Balk does some incredible things with acrylic from yo-yos to pens, to custom gear shift knobs. Since his first release, the Cosmo, he has branched out into metal yo-yos working with both aluminum and titanium. I reviewed his first metal a little over 4 years ago and it just happened to be the original Bassline. I was extremely impressed with the play at the time and still consider it to be one of the most underrated yo-yos ever put out. Today I am looking at the follow up, which looks almost identical in everyway except for one key difference. Lets check it out.

Click here to continue reading the review.

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for this review forever :smiley: I really want one, and this just confirms my thoughts about it

I want this yoyo! I’m really digging that colorway as well. The specs are right up my alley, and your description of the play…drool